Transformers Thread

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Kiryu-Chan  
I haven’t pulled out my MP Sideswipe in some time, and I’m ashamed to say that I still haven’t opened up my MP-39 Sunstreaker - so what would you say are the biggest differences that makes Sideswipe primitive in comparison?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Zerowinger  
Sunstreaker has a more complex Transformation as a result, but he has better articulation and more show accurate, you can do more poses with him and just generally more fun to mess with, whereas Sideswipe is pretty simple in his transformation and he’s more limited in comparison(though it’s not surprising given he’s one of the older MPs). Sunstreaker isn’t perfect as there’s some design choices that are questionable to say the least, for example there’s a piece on the hood that requires it to be moved to the backside, and as a result it looks like Sunstreaker  
wears the autobot logo on his ass

full

Though knowing Sunstreaker, he seems like the kind of person who would wear the logo on his ass

But when you put the two together the differences are night and day

full
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Kiryu-Chan  
Ah, I can see now. Of course, as you said, Sideswipe was one of the earliest Hasui Masterpiece cars, so he’s not nearly as complex or advanced. Plus even the original toys were pretty much night and day despite being “brothers” and ostensibly the same vehicle.

That back kibble on Sunstreaker is a bit disappointing. Again, I haven’t pulled out MP Sideswipe in some time, but I recall that his robot mode was fairly clean.
RoyalBug

Society Bug
I know this is unlikely but I’d love to see Hasbro or Takara make an Autobot Megatron figure. Because MMC Tyrantron is so expensive and hard to find.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Edhelistar  
Roadbuster or Bulkhead considering his design.

According to TV Tropes.

The toy comes with eight separate weapons, a triple-barreled Gatling Gun, two Sawed Off Shotguns, two Submachine Guns, two pistols and a combat knife. In the film proper, not one of those goes unused.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Got a 3rd party figure of Springer at Comic Con, Perfection Series Saltus, and it’s really damn good. Makes me wonder if Takara themselves could get any sort of MP figure of more advanced things like triple changers or combiners
Zerowinger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Kiryu-Chan  
I’d definitely like to see them try - given how amazing their current lineup of G1 Masterpiece figures have been so far, I’m sure they’d be a home run.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

full

full

full

full

Y’know it’s only with the recent Cyberverse episode that it’s dawned on me Starscream stealing macguffins and going god mode (or trying to in some cases) is almost as constant as Optimus dying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide