Transformers Thread

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@09MurphyM  
Yeah but that’s been a thing since the inception of the Primus concept from the beginning.

full

Even in Transformers vs. G.I. Joe when the see the face of god the Joes comment on him looking like Rodders.

For cartoon continuity however had Unicron be the creation of the mad scientist Primacron who had a nameless assistant that’s body was destroyed by Unicron but his essence survived in the form of the Matrix in a visual that was never explained thus leading fan speculation for years of “could that be Primus?” and in over the last decade it was the Japanese G1 continuity that made it official and that started with Kiss Players.
09MurphyM

I think there are a few flaws with the idea that the 2001 version of Robots in disguise is part of G1. For one thing, is fortress maximus supposed to be the one from headmasters or Super god masterforce?
09MurphyM

@Darth Prime  
That obviously led to it’s own set of headaches for fans, like trying to figure out if characters like Optimus prime and Megatron are meant to be the same ones from the G1 cartoon continuity or their own characters.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

Disney acquires Saban properties including Robots in Disguise in 2001.  
Saban reacquires properties in 2010.  
Hasbro acquires Saban properties in 2018.  
RiD is no where to be found.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

A new Ratchet figure is not surprising after all they make an Ironhide they make a Ratchet.  
But it’s a Walgreens exclusive?  
Then again I guess it’s better the a BotCon make your own figure class figure.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@Darth Prime

And then there’s those three rainmaker seekers showing up. I know people like things to be G1/cartoon accurate but their colour schemes really leave a lot to be desired… having no breaks in the colour makes them look awful, like cheapo knockoff shit.
09MurphyM

@Jarkes  
Yeah, every Hasbro show, except for my little pony, had all but one season removed from Netflix. Of course, even that show went through a weird period recently on Netflix that had many people confused and uncertain about whether or not it was being removed completely or simply being reduced to one season.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

The really bizarre thing with MLP is that all of the EQG movies and specials stayed up on Netflix… EXCEPT the first film.

@09MurphyM

Well, yeah, but considering what happened with the Saban’s Masked Rider rights (TL;DR they lapsed in such a way that it legally CAN’T be re-released), who even knows what happened with RID.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The really bizarre thing about RID 2001 is that it had MULTIPLE full series DVD releases in the UK.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, I’m pretty sure that the episode “Sky-Byte Saves The Day” never aired in the US thanks to the episode’s plot revolving around a skyscraper being attacked (for obvious reasons), but it WAS dubbed.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Jarkes
Officially, the rights should be with Hasbro and takara. Disney only really had rights to air the show.

And the do they’ve new toys like Sky-Byte and in Takara Tomy’s case also a redeo of the Combaticons as the Commandos.  
But this is about the show specifically RiD and I’m just pointing out that it’s unfortunate even weird that with the Saban deal Hasbro didn’t get that with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide