Transformers Thread

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Too_Offensive  
didn’t that concept won the dreamwave make a tf character contest? with predaking as the body, the other combiners form the limbs and megatron becomes the head.

and hasbro really dropped the cross property promotion by not making zoids-transformers
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Pony #E77A  
i don’t think so, razorclaw’s lionhead was very prominent.

after spending hours looking, i don’t think i’ll find it anymore (it’s probably buried deep in someone’s folder), considering it was part of the dreamwave era ( i think a lot of fans would bury that era in their minds)

full
Background Pony #1817
@OptimusPrimevil  
Yeah I was watching the credits with Dirft cleaning his sword and thought about how characterization (and sometimes gender) change going from east to west and thought a Japanesed based character becoming American like would be funny

Y’know there was concepts for Bludgeon to be a pirate in animated I was against it at first but over the years I’ve gotten really into pirates
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide