Transformers Thread

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Too_Offensive  
didn’t that concept won the dreamwave make a tf character contest? with predaking as the body, the other combiners form the limbs and megatron becomes the head.

and hasbro really dropped the cross property promotion by not making zoids-transformers
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Pony #E77A  
i don’t think so, razorclaw’s lionhead was very prominent.

after spending hours looking, i don’t think i’ll find it anymore (it’s probably buried deep in someone’s folder), considering it was part of the dreamwave era ( i think a lot of fans would bury that era in their minds)

full
Background Pony #1817
@OptimusPrimevil  
Yeah I was watching the credits with Dirft cleaning his sword and thought about how characterization (and sometimes gender) change going from east to west and thought a Japanesed based character becoming American like would be funny

Y’know there was concepts for Bludgeon to be a pirate in animated I was against it at first but over the years I’ve gotten really into pirates
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide