Transformers Thread

Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #E77A  
Yeah, but I like the thought of Hardhead being literally built for war. An Autobot created to be a soldier and nothing more, without any thought of what would happen to him should they win the war. It’d tie in nicely with his G1 persona.
Background Pony #1817
@Solitude  
Like a three step MTO  
There’s an entry in the almanac on decepticon weaponry by Ironfist and at the end he says “serious consideration should be given to lifting outdated bans on the research on weapons rather than powers”  
With Sentinel “Magnus” in charge leading a more militant autobot society that’s all very likely
Background Pony #1817
@Background Pony #E77A  
So some explanation for the those choices in body types

Trailbreaker with Ironhide’s body pretty obvious both vans but the unused earth design for Ironhide had what looked like cannons on his arms but were actually force field projectors

Smokescreen as Jazz because there’s a redeco of Smokescreen from movie Jazz’s mold plus the exhaust pipes in car mode are perfect for making smoke for screens  
He’d be cyber-ninja too because the name Smokescreen is perfect for a ninja he’d have G1 colors but a more Prime like personality

Bluestreak as Prowl is obvious and would also be ninja but a motormouth like G1 so kind of an ironic ninja

Chromedome as Wheeljack cause con exclusive of Domy with Prime Wheeljack mold

Getaway was tough to decide I was torn between Roddy or Blurr but ultimately felt Rodimus’s body was best

Tailgate as Bee cause Prime Tailgate is a Cliffjumper redeco and animated CJ’s a BB body type like so many others  
Windcharger and Tailgate are usually redecos of each other so you get the idea

Whirl as Highbrow because G1 Highbrow was a helicopter so now every copter autobot can look like that: Blades Evac even Springer

Hoist as Longarm cause the almanac says the con in the autobot propaganda video was Hoist (in reference to “Hoist goes Hollywood”) and he clearly was suppose to be Shockwave so it’s funny to think the actor looks like his autobot disguise

Onslaught as Strika simply because her alt mode suits the character best and lots characters in animated have genders flipped so it’s no big deal

With Ravage it’s like lets shake things up Cheetor has a design with a cat like head so why not do the same with Ravage and make him a BW reference

Rumble as Ramhorn may seem odd but since animated Frenzy is a movie reference Rumble should be too  
And yes movieverse Rumble is a rhino and also blue
Background Pony #1817
@Solitude  
Probably would have annexed earth “for their own protection” while he hunted down Megatron y’know after he inevitably escaped  
Not to get into a political thing but the show’s creators were going for a Bush administration with Sentinel his the decider
Background Pony #1817
New issue of MTMTE is out and it made me realize something

Holomatter avatars are just an excuse for easy cosplay  
That’s not a complaint mind you I like avatars it’s just an observation

Also Cyclonus’ is the best with Meg’s as second
Background Pony #1B8D
just saw a transformers ad between a new episode of we bare bear and a rerun
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@OptimusPrimevil  
Actually, I’ve made a mistake. Had it in reverse. With Motormaster the cab becomes the feet with the trailer becoming the body. It’s just the whole “trailer being part of the transformation” thing had me instantly thinking of MM.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

Got my devestator yesterday  
Putting devestator’s hands on long haul actually solves his tiny babby arm issue pretty well.  
Makes him look even more like a big brutish gorilla
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Got my devestator yesterday
Putting devestator’s hands on long haul actually solves his tiny babby arm issue pretty well.
Makes him look even more like a big brutish gorilla

actual big brutish gorilla dumptruck  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide