Transformers Thread

Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Beast Wars and Animated are by far my favorites, with G1 bringing up the rear of my “holy trinity.” Other, tertiary franchises like Beast Wars II, Beast Wars Neo and Car Robots are on my list of favorites, too, but mostly because of their Kitsch value and their toylines. I am not a fan of the Unicron Trilogy and I don’t care for the Bay Films. I’ve never seen Prime, nor have I seen Robots in Disguise, so I wouldn’t know where to place them on my list.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Too_Offensive  
jaguar could be the chest piece eh (to keep the six-bot team complete)?

g1 titan class trypticon has to have some issues resolved, mainly what to do with the space that the walking mechanism should be occupying in the first place. as is, they CAN do an upsized g1 trypticon but he’ll be a boring upscale at best.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@OptimusPrimevil

I still find it funny that Botanica never got a toy, and apparently they NEVER planned at any point to make a toy of her (there have been a few other characters in the franchise that actually were designed without a toy in mind, but they’re often just bit parts). I mean, you gotta admit, her plant-based form would’ve been interesting to see as a toy despite the rather lackluster Beast Machines toyline.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Jarkes  
just a matter of time. to be sure if she has a debut in the IDW comics, it’s a safe bet we’ll get a generations toy.

speaking of, i really can’t understand how some people can claim to be long time fans then complain IDW elita-1’s throne is a rip-off of game of thrones but forgot blitzwing’s throne of autobot parts.

full  
OMG it’s happening! next thing they’ll be finishing each other’s sentences.
Roy-of-Asturia

Newcomer to this thread, because memes unrelated to Pony are liable to be erased from this site’s servers.

Idea time before my mind goes crazy, Armada!Cyclonus / Micron Densetsu!Sandstorm crazy that is, and I can’t keep my ideas to myself any longer.

Pony characters and TF Combiner teams / gestalt forms, since I’m a sucker for combining robots:

(Princess) Twilight Sparkle = Autobot Technobots (5) / Computron  
Pinkie Pie = Decepticon Terrorcons (5) / Abominus  
Rainbow Dash = Autobot Aerialbots (5) / Superion  
Applejack = Decepticon Combaticons (5) / Bruticus  
Rarity = Autobot Protectobots (5) / Defensor  
Fluttershy = Decepticon Predacons (5) / Predaking

Baby Dragon Spike = Decepticon Constructicons (6) / Devastator

(drinks a glass of water)

Lightning Dust = Decepticon Stunticons (5 + 1 because of chestplate-former) / Menasor

Zecora = Autobot Trainbots (6) / Raiden

The Dazzlings = Decepticon Seacons (6) / Piranacon (or King Poseidon)

Cutie Mark Crusaders = Autobot Brainmaster Motorvators (3) / Road Caesar  
Trixie = Decepticon Monster Pretenders (6) / Monstructor (or Dinoforce / Dinoking)  
Sunset Shimmer = Autobot Multiforce (6) / Landcross  
Starlight Glimmer = Decepticon Breastforce (6) / Liokaiser

Changes are open.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

saw the episode “hunting season”

for a decepticon, fracture treated his mini-cons waaay better than drift. and apparently despite being a ’con, he can still cash in bounties posted by the autobots.
Background Pony #53F6
I have tis idea for a transformers comic story similar to DC: a new frontier set in the 80’s were the transformers first appeared
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Solitude

Wasn’t there one Autobot who was actually rather bloodthirsty and violent? I think his name was Blades, and ironically he was part of the Protectobots who formed Defensor…
Roy-of-Asturia

@Jarkes  
Before Animated Sentinel Prime, there existed Car Robots God Magnus / RID 2001 Ultra Magnus, who is almost like Nightmare Moon to Princess Celestia’s Fire Convoy / Optimus Prime.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide