Transformers Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Thanotos Omega  
Yeah, I have no idea who’s approach to Arcee was worse, Furman’s or Bay’s, both were pretty insulting to the character. I remember early IDW Arcee being really bad as well until John Barber got a hold of her and managed to make her a great character
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I would have loved the General Lee, but even I can agree that it wouldn’t be a good idea to do, and would probably be better off left in time. That shit’s just not good for today’s climate anymore
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Darth Prime  
Wait, is this about the new series? I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve DEFINITELY heard of it. Mainly because there’s an event going on in my transformers earth wars mobile game. It’s an event where you end up unlocking omega supreme for battle usage, as well as WFC skins for the autobots and decepticons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide