Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zerowinger in topic Transformers Thread

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"[@Darth Prime":](/generals/transformers-thread/post/4628470#post_4628470
)  
I don't know how much you can blame it on that, since we wound up getting more of the same crap in Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction.

"

[
@Typhoon2000":](/generals/transformers-thread/post/4628473#post_4628473
)  
They weren't funny, they looked ugly, they're car modes were crap (try to get us to buy Chevy's more, Bay!), and they annoyed me throughout the film...though I will say I did like the "No one messes with the Twins!" moment when they tag-teamed Devastator. Which was completely forgotten about and had no aftermath just two scenes later.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@Darth Prime":/generals/transformers-thread/post/4628470#post_4628470
I don't know how much you can blame it on that, since we wound up getting more of the same crap in Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction.

"@Typhoon2000":/generals/transformers-thread/post/4628473#post_4628473
They weren't funny, they looked ugly, they're car modes were crap (try to get us to buy Chevy's more, Bay!), and they annoyed me throughout the film...though I will say I did like the "No one messes with the Twins!" moment when they tag-teamed Devastator.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger