Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

God dammit, the Titanium ranger, the one ranger i want to appear in Megaforce is unknown to appear. Saban invited him but then cancelled the invitation because there afraid the’ll go over budget.
Klonoahedgehog

MMPR yellow Ranger not appearing in Super Megaforce due to budget reasons, people are raging so much about this but me…. I don’t really care, Yellow rangers never really interested me.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
MMPR yellow Ranger not appearing in Super Megaforce due to budget reasons, people are raging so much about this but me…. I don’t really care, Yellow rangers never really interested me.

Which Yellow Ranger cause there’s two.
Klonoahedgehog

@igotnopicks  
The first one is dead so the second one.

Also based on this message.

To all my Fans,  
I’m sorry to inform you that I will not be able to attend Puerto Rico Comic Con 2013. Although I enjoyed my time in last year’s event and planned on meeting more of my fans this year, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to attend. It was a very difficult decision, however, I have decided to partake in a new filming project out of the country that interferes with the event. This is a very important project that I cannot miss.  
I am saddened that I will miss the opportunity to meet all my fans because they are very important to me. I hate to cancel any event and disappoint them. I deeply apologize to all my fans that are planning to meet me at Puerto Rico Comic Con, but I am hoping that I will be able to return on a future date to meet with you all.  
Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jason David Frank

Is it safe to assume that Tommy will appear in Megaforce? Maybe well get an episode where the Megaforce rangers morph into a team made up of only rangers that Tommy has been over the years.
PVRyohei
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

“Regrettably, Dizchord is no longer composing music. Instead, he’s decomposing.”  
I swear, this line alone has made Megaforce worth watching. 3 more episodes and I’ll be caught up with it, by the way.
EvilTon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

And speaking of Tokusatsu nobody else watches:  
full  
“The Hero Yoshihiko” series

Though I’m not even sure it counts as Tokusatsu. It has some special effects, but it’s mostly low budget stuff, focusing more on comedy.
Klonoahedgehog

According to the actor who played the Green SPD Ranger, nobody from the Disney era was contacted for Super Megaforce.

Yeah i’m calling bull on this because, as mentioned before OO’s Black Ranger and Dino Thunder’s Yellow ranger made big hints that Saban contacted them.
Klonoahedgehog

Apparently the idea of a Forever red 2 was pitched at Saban, the current producer of the show simply said. “What’s forever red?” …Nobody can be this stupid.
Background Pony #275D
Favorite Riders Right Now:

1. Faiz, the combat is delicious. The monsters are badass and threatening.

2. Black. Because once you go Black…

3. Dragon Knight, better plot then Ryuki, even Japan thinks so.

4. Fourze, becuase Gurren Lagann in the form of a Rider powered by Cosmic Energy and Friendship.

5. Wizard, a nice mix between the soft and hard rider styles. Though a bit to heavy on anime-esque humor for taste.
Klonoahedgehog

I bit nore info was posted on Super Megaforce. I’m gonna they’re character names because i can’t remember some of these actors names.

Confirmed to not appear:

Shane red ninja storm ranger.  
Tori Blue Ninja Storm ranger.  
Cam Green Ninja Storm ranger.  
Madisson Blue Mystic force ranger.  
All 5 SPD Rangers and Alien Rangers.

Confirmed to maybe appear.

Jason david frank.  
Leo Red Galaxy ranger.  
Damon Green Galaxy ranger.

I’m not posting the rest because i posted them before.
Klonoahedgehog

The confirmed list of returning Rangers is so damn awesome, i wish it had more Disney era characters.

Green Ranger Tommy Oliver Jason David Frank  
Red Turbo Ranger (II) T.J. Johnson Selwyn Ward  
Red Galaxy Ranger Leo Corbett Danny Slavin  
Pink Galaxy Ranger Karone Melody Perkins  
Green Galaxy Ranger Damon Reggie Rolle  
Red Lightspeed Ranger Carter Grayson Sean Cw Johnson  
Red Time Force Ranger Wesley Collins Jason Faunt  
Jungle Fury Red Ranger Casey Rhodes Jason Smith  
Red Samurai Ranger Jayden Shiba Alex Heartman  
Green Samurai Ranger Mike Hector David, Jr.  
Yellow Samurai Ranger Emily Brittany Pirtle
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
The confirmed list of returning Rangers is so damn awesome, i wish it had more Disney era characters.
Green Ranger Tommy Oliver Jason David Frank
Red Turbo Ranger (II) T.J. Johnson Selwyn Ward
Red Galaxy Ranger Leo Corbett Danny Slavin
Pink Galaxy Ranger Karone Melody Perkins
Green Galaxy Ranger Damon Reggie Rolle
Red Lightspeed Ranger Carter Grayson Sean Cw Johnson
Red Time Force Ranger Wesley Collins Jason Faunt
Jungle Fury Red Ranger Casey Rhodes Jason Smith
Red Samurai Ranger Jayden Shiba Alex Heartman
Green Samurai Ranger Mike Hector David, Jr.
Yellow Samurai Ranger Emily Brittany Pirtle
I’m expecting more cameos from the other Rangers like Billy the original Blue Ranger.
igotnopicks

Monado User
Billy said he wasn’t gonna join in due to Saban treating him pretty badly back in the mighty morphing days.

What about Zack(the original Black Ranger) and Adam(the other Black Ranger)? Has Saban contacted them yet.
Klonoahedgehog

I’m just gonna say it right now, how the hell is Saban gonna pull off a team up with Megaforce and Samurai if the Pink ranger is absent?

She’s the only one who’s not appearing.
Ten-Ten
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Never tell me the odds!
I am so hyped for Super Megaforce, no matter how good or bad it’ll be.

Oh, I’ve watch Gokaiger, Go-Busters, most Power Rangers, Akibaranger S1, and I’m watching Jetman and Akibaranger S2.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide