Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
Who’d want to see ‘em anyway? I guess if you wanted to know if the reversion was really that bad (answer: no, it’s worse!)

full

Just thinking about this and wondering if and when Hiroshi Miyauchi will ever get to team up with himself. Come on, TOEI, he ain’t getting any younger.

I’d like to see a movie where he plays everyone. Like, whatever big team-up is happening that year is going on elsewhere, so when Chief Miura detects trouble, the Ohrangers are busy elsewhere so he calls Commander Masaki - nope, none of Winspector or Solbrain are available either! So he asks around and cobbles together a team of who’s got time to take care of it - naturally, it’s V3, Aoranger, Big One, and Zubat. (Did I miss anybody?)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Phantom Rider  
Historical significance. I just thought it was odd,the normal channel still has their first ten Episodes up. Minus the theme song,for some reason. My suspicion is that the theme is cut so they don’t copyright claim themselves.  
Brennan Mejia gets a copyright claim every time he does a Power Rangers reaction video.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
It’s the sequel to Takashi Miike’s remake of the second Yokai Monsters film.  
full  
full  
In the 60’s,Daei produced a trilogy of ghost/monster movies. The first,100 Ghosts, is the most like traditional Yokai stories. It features retellings of Yokai myths,and a plot about hauntings.  
The second, Spook Warfare, is all about a man possessed by an evil spirit,and an army of Yokai attempting to stop it.  
The third, Along With Ghosts has the least to do with Yokai. It’s a pretty straightforward Samurai movie,with some Yokai occasionally popping up.  
Takashi Miike directed a remake of Spook Warfare in 2005,called Great Yokai War. It took elements from the other films as well. The Great Yokai War’s plot was all about a corrupted Yokai causing imbalance or something,and a little kid must accept his destiny to become Kirin Rider and lead an army of Yokai.  
The new movie apparently keeps the little kid plot from the remake. Daimajin is in the new movie for some reason. I have no idea why,I guess if you stretch you could say he was yokai-ish,being a vengeful magic statue.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Super7 is releasing an ugly red Megazord.  
full  
And a Goldar with more accessories than the Lightning Collection one,so you have to buy him again.  
full  
And fanart from the new Dino Fury Episodes.  
full
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I wonder when will Hasbro clear the air on the future of Power Rangers since they failed to tell what’s going on with Hasbro and Toei at the Investor Day presentation.

Because if Dino Fury S2 is the final season of Power Rangers and the Entwistleverse is the reboot of the series, then other Sentai are thrown in the trash thanks to the asshats known as the Illuminerdi.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Watching the Saber/Ghost team up, I gotta ask, and not for the first time: why is all of Ghost’s extra material so much better than the actual series was? Why couldn’t the show have been like this?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide