Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I never knew there were Operation Overdrive Figuarts.  
fullfull  
Zenkaiger scan:full

And a Dino Charge math game.  
full  
An offensive Ultraman!full  
“🎵They’ll learn to run soon as they see my creepy chin🎵”full  
And some bad Subs:full
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Now that PR skips around, I know we’re never getting Zenkaiger adapted, but I’d love to see each Ranger be a reference to the series their Ranger form resembles the Megazord of (as I’m assuming the sentai will be.) Red’s a teenager with attitude who is first seen pumping iron like Jason, and going for a record (like in Jason’s first focus episode.) Pink’s a tough DJ-slash-wizard, but she isn’t a Vida clone (main difference - she loves pink.) Blue would be an actor from the start like Dax wanted to be through most of the series, and we’d first see him on the set of some Indiana Jones type movie. Yellow would be some hard-nosed ex-military type but her current job would have something to do with wildlife preservation - maybe poachers are afraid to even say her name, like she’s Voldemort or something.

With the weird Ultraman/Kamen Rider/Big One fusion, I got nothin.’ But, being half a reference to their color counterpart and half a reference to that series’ whole theme would make them unique characters while still super reference-y.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide