Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@trashboat  
The TV Nihon dubs of the earlier Heisei Riders are just fine but the newer ones(or Neo-Heisei, the ones started from Double) just got to bug me and it was around the middle of Double I switched to Over-Time, in a way I feel like that started to care more for being flashy with the subs.

Anyway, I’m off my brake from Toku, watching some of the older Sentai.  
On Zyuranger right now and got Dairanger, Megaranger, and Jetman downloaded as well.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@trashboat  
Oh I know as I have watched all of Ryuki, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade.  
But I think I didn’t care about the ones in Decade because I was to busy going “WTF how does that make sense” at plot points and stuff and most of them had to do with anything Narutaki.  
He says “Onore Dikeido” and I said “ONORE NARUTAKI!!”
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Prof.NightJack  
Makes sense

Since I refuse to even touch TV-Nihon subs anymore, I have two options, Wait for other people to sub it, Or Continue learning Japanese (I was doing very well before I started procrastinating)
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@trashboat  
Well a found a good site with a lot of subs of the same Riders TV-Nihon did ones for.  
KITsubs, here is a page with a list of download() but some are the TV-Nihon sub, just take a look at the file names, but some are nothing but subs by others and some have more then one list of subs.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@trashboat  
Some of them are, like I said you have to look at the list, they are all individual episodes you have to download one at a time but if the file names don’t start with [T-N] then it’s not a TV-Nihon sub for that series, every list is by one sub group.

And the series that are subbed by more then one group will have a separate list.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread

SO I’m guessing I’m the only one that picked up Kamen Rider Battride War 2

good game, Much better than the first…just didn’t add that many playable characters (only 3 - 2 mmore with free dlc) it seemed to want to focus on the support stuff (adding more finishers, adding the ability to use Support characters, adding the ability to transform after final form; ex. OOO -Finisher> Putotyra -Ultimate> Super Tatoba)

it’s a much better game, definite the obvious choice if you don’t have the first game…if you have the first game, you might want to skip it…but it is such a vast improvement
Abarekiller

@trashboat  
all the toku games I have

PSP:  
Climax Heroes Fourze  
Super Climax Heroes  
All Kamen Rider Ride Generations 2  
Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0

PS3:  
Kamen Rider Battride War  
Kamen Rider Battride War 2

it’s sad Super Sentai (and even less so power rangers) will never have good games)
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Abarekiller  
I don’t have a lot of money to use right now, so I can’t buy a lot of games right now.  
Also is there not a region-lock with the game or do you need something to play it?
Abarekiller

and while not a video game, I also have the “Music Video Rider” collection, which consists of all the Kamen Rider Music Videos made up to just before Kamen Rider Wizard (it also had original videos created for the collection: Kuuga’s theme, Blades’ second theme, and OOO’s Power to Tearer -which I personally voted for)
Abarekiller

@Prof.NightJack  
yes, to get get access to the Japanese PSN, you would need to set of a japanese account (which isn’t hard, just make a new account on your PS3 and instead of setting ti to “USA” you just put “Japan”
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
I’m currently six episodes into Gaim.  
This series is giving out more Drivers than Oprah gave out cars.  
Everyone gets a Driver!
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I’m up to episode 6 of Kuuga, I like How He has to use objects to make his alternate form’s weapons (And Before you ask, No, I still haven’t seen any other heisei riders, I’m just aware of them)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide