Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Phantom Rider  
I don’t think Saban was concerned with great stories when it came to Beetleborgs,or they would have at least given the show an ENDING.The only Saban Toku show to get a real ending was Mystic Knights,and Masked Rider at least had a strong last episode with Invasion of Leawood,depending on what the order of the episodes are.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Speaking of lost team-ups, they could’ve used the later Zordon Era ones. Ohranger/Carranger could come late in Turbo. We always wondered what happened to the Zeo Crystal; what about, the Zeo Rangers had to return to action because of the coming of Dark Specter? I mean, if I’m in the writing room, and there’s this cool crossover in the Japanese footage, and I know we’re about to go from PRT to PRIS with (a) the looming threat of Dark Specter, and (b) the Turbo Rangers getting the spandex beaten off of them needing new gear, and (c) the Zeo stuff not getting dusted off for any of this, then to me, the solution is obvious: the old guard shows up, explains that Zordon un-retired them and sent them to become the Zeo Rangers again because they’ll need everyone for what’s coming, they fight Oh/Car’s villains together (naturally, in this version they’ve been sent by Dark Specter and are said to be far from the worst he’s got) and go off to battle on another front in the end.

(As for Mega/Car, it’s the return of the robot Turbo Rangers.)
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@09MurphyM  
Like I said, there were people who could’ve been used. The former Turbo rangers reclaim the Zeo powers in preparation for Dark Specter’s impending arrival, then a season later, the robot Turbo Rangers back up the Space Rangers.
09MurphyM

One of the most notable toku cliches is the villains declaring that they are going send out their strongest monster as early as episode 5.
09MurphyM

Once again, TV-Nihon and Overtime are the only fansub groups that still seem to be alive. All of the others like GUIS really need to consider giving updates regularly to reassure their fans that they are still working on stuff instead of staying silent for months or even years.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Why does Kim have a headband?I like the kinda-sorta-movie-armor looks.  
full  
They have a picture of one of those old MMPR chapter books.
09MurphyM

It’s weird how crossovers like Gaoranger Vs Super Sentai portray all red rangers as being the leader, even if they are from a season where another color is the actual leader.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Welp.Ryusoulger is the next PR Season.They better have a good reason for skipping Toqger,Zyuohger,Kyuranger andLupinranger vs Patranger.Toqger got skipped for looking “too pre-schoolish,and Saban proceeded to give us the most juvenile seasons in the series.Dino Charge skipped Go-Busters,but they had a clear idea of what they wanted to do with it.Ninja Steel didn’t have anything to do with ninjas,or any of the elements from Ninninger.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
And here I was hoping for ToQger. It’s too soon since Dino Charge to use a series that looks so much like Dino Charge, unless it’s going to be connected. (In which case, maybe the dino-teamup would lead into it.) But, that’s unlikely.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Dex Stewart

Honestly, I’m glad he finally spoke up about this (I was always a little skeptical about the incident even with the video), but he could’ve saved himself a lot of grief if he hadn’t waited 13 years to do so (not to mention he would often block people on social media who simply asked him about it non-confrontationally, which didn’t help his case).
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Phantom Rider  
I have no idea what to expect from Hasbro,now.I thought for sure they’d do Toqger,since I couldn’t imagine them having any bias towards it,but I was definitely not expecting them to jump ahead multiple seasons to the one that isn’t even done airing.All I can guess is they havce specific ideas for that season,or it’s going to tie in with Beast Morphers somehow.

@Jarkes  
I know people who’ve met him at conventions and they say he was nice and polite,but other people say he’s confrontational.I always thought the story of him just walking off with the banner was odd,like,the staff just let him do whatever? I remember a while ago at some award show Jim Carrey got scolded for sitting in the wrong seat.Just because you’re a celebrity doesn’t make you impervious to rules.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide