Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Palinor

You know, I really enjoy these types of shows and I enjoy tabletop roleplaying games. The “Legend” RPG, brought to us by Rule of Cool gaming, really made it easy to combine my love of these things together. The “Vigilante” track from the core ruleset, while somewhat limited, does this quite well and thanks to the system’s mechanics you can create all sorts of hero teams. I even made myself an homage to Mummies Alive! the other week when I was teaching a friend how to play.
Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

I don’t think that’s likely, Robo Knight is supposed to fight alondside the rangers in the Legend war and i don’t think that’s gonna happen until Super Megaforce.
Klonoahedgehog

That’s kind of sad, really part of the season’s plot is Robo knight learning about friendship. That and the fact that he’s one of my favorite 6th rangers.
Klonoahedgehog

Something just occured to me, how are they gonna fit SPD’s Megazord into Megaforce? SPD takes place about 12 years from Megaforce so they would probably have to involve a time travel plot.

I hope they bump into the RPM rangers, mainly Ziggy.

I guess we’ll find out when it eventually airs.
Klonoahedgehog

I just want to bump this thread to say that the list of returning characters in Super Megaforce has increased to possibly 3, two confirmed and one rumored.

Jayden the Red Samurai ranger.  
Casey the Red Jungle fury ranger.  
And Justin the Blue Turbo ranger, it’s just a rumor but according to Twitter he said he was going to New zealand.

Saban is also trying to get Austin st john and Jason david frank. Yeah this season is gonna be of the hook.
Klonoahedgehog

Does anyone else think someone should make a Power rangers version of Super sentai hero getter? You know the ending for Gokaiger that’s basically a Pokerap but for rangers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide