Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

PVRyohei
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Just finished Goseiger, and I have to say I’m astonished. I know people complain about it a lot, and I can see where they’re coming from. Even I thought it was dull prior to the Mantritis arc when it started to pick up, despited Mantritis being the worst enemy team from the show. Alata was weak as a character, and was most certainly not my favorite, but he proved himself to be a worth red by the end. Goseiger had many flaws, but it was still a great show with a lot of unexplored potential, and if it had been done better it could have been one of the greatest Sentai ever.
Background Pony #7DA0
@Abarekiller  
In that case, since we’re on the subject of Pacific Rim, why do you think we’ve only seen four of the Jaegers (Gipsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon, Cherno Alpha and Striker Eureka) in action whereas Coyote Tango has only been featured in HeroClix and posters?
Background Pony #7DA0
@Abarekiller  
Actually, after reading Tales from Year Zero, I think CT got scrapped because its nuclear core gave one of its pilots (Tamsin) cancer. And not just Coyote Tango, but all of the Mark 1 Jaegers.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread

I am totally anxious, I hope that one day we can see the current Kyoryuger and the spirit rangers morph/role call/battle together one day
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Just finished Kamen rider Black… I loved the shit out of this Toku!

Consider me a Kamen rider fan as well!
Abarekiller

looks like Saban is dying again

toonzone.net/2014/05/exclusive-traditional-saturday-morning-programming-ends-fall-saban-brands-pulls-plug-vortexx
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
I was rethinking the Ultraman shows I have seen, most only a few episodes of any one series, and I was wondering if anyone found Ultraman Ginga to be mostly boring?
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Abarekiller  
I kind of find that sad seeing as the other toku like it, the current hero useing the powers of the past heroes like KR Decade and Gokaiger, if you see them as good or bad they at lest are not boring but Ginga was so bad I couldn’t finnish the 4th episode at all.  
And I ended up finding Decade to be my lest liked of Riders and Gokaiger to be one of my top Sentai. What went wrong Ultraman? Why did you have to make it so dull?
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@PVRyohei  
Ginga was the last Ultraman tv show, and it’s about to get a second season/series, other Ultraman shows I have only seen about five episodes(but never in any order) eatch but are always far more entertaining, but Ginga was just DULL, I have even seen some Ultraman moves, and god damn is Ginga the dullest and it’s the 50th anniversary show as weel, so like I said look at the other anniversary shows of other toku heros, Decade and Gokaiger, I find one to be my lest like and the other my top favorite but nether one was dull.
Abarekiller

I got the triple feature blu-ray of Daimanjin

full

kind of shocked to see how tiny he is…a young adult stands up to his fingers

@PVRyohei  
Yes, should try Ultraman Nexus, to me best series
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide