Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Aaaaaaand Yonemura is writing the next Super Hero Taisen again. Prepare for more heroes acting out-of-character and fighting each other for inane reasons and tons of plot holes ahoy.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
From what is shown in the Brave spin-off and a certain new rider in this movie, some of them might not be the actual heroes we know, so if he is smart(ha!) he will use what is there to explain all of that.

I mean there is one thing that might be a plot hole already but has it’s explanation kind of there already.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
I’m sure of it, M is Emu’s bugster.  
Damn, Hiiro can command some bugster grunts with Fantasy Gamer form.

Oh dang, that thing is dangerous.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread

honestly, at this point it seems to be the other way around. “Emu” was a gamer that got stressed out about his future (to be or not be a doctor) and that ultimately created the Emu persona
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
So the one with the truck never actully knew how to drive and his girlfriend acted as a chauffeur for him… huh.

Also, how was the new zord “legendary”?
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Well EXCITE! Subs released a script for the Brave spin-off, you just have to find a raw as they couldn’t get permission for the use of one.  
“Made with the 480p FLTRAW release in mind.”
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
I mean other then the gang being troubled(not all the good kids) and the fact that this Rita is out right saying she is willing to kill them, it’s not much “darker” then some of the darker moments in the shows.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Prof.NightJack

probably the most grimdark i could see (from the trailer) is rita boasting about killing rangers before but considering how the franchise (just the PR version) have villains did much worse.

speaking of grim/not grim

i always believed SPD’s choice of capturing criminals fit their roles as policepersons. that’s something that fans of deka seem to be a sore spot about in my experience.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide