Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
My point with my Lightspeed Rescue post is that I’m not much of a PR fan, and I’m wondering if watching it would ruin watching GogoV somehow. (Like, It’s possible that I might end up not being able to sit through it)
Pilot Solaris
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Too easy.
I don’t know if this has been posted or not yet, but the cast for Power Rangers Ninja Steel has been announced.

Watch for the moment when Yoshi introduces the Blue Ranger.

In other news, thanks to this AMV of “Busters, Ready Go!” with footage from Smile! Pretty Cure, I’ve become galvanized to make a Campaign setting for Savage Worlds where players can become Kamen Riders, Super Sentai warriors, or Magical Girls and fight for the future of humankind, kind of like a Super Hero Taisen movie but stretched out over a season long arc.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I started rewatching Kamen Rider W. Man, I had forgotten how much of a brat Akiko was in the early episodes.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I never really liked episodes 5 & 6 of W, but it doesn’t feel right skipping episodes during my rewatch, so I’m watching them anyway.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

Pretty sure they’d stick to Shadowmoon, since that’s the name virtually everybody knows him by. Even if he ever fought as a Rider (which as far as I know has never happened nor even been considered), I suspect he’d stick to the moniker he’s always used.

Now if he got a new body, then I can see him switching to Kamen Rider Eclipse or LunaEclipse or Luna or something like that. But otherwise, Shadowmoon all the way.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

Piccolo? As far as I know, Piccolo’s official name from both Dragonball and Dragonball Z is still Piccolo Daimaou so if that’s what you mean, then yeah. I know he maintains Ma Junior as an alias because he’s aware people are still terrified of the name Piccolo Daimaou.

As for Majin Buu, I think part of the reason for the drop is also because he isn’t exactly a Majin anymore.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WM-R  
yup. he only used that again in ‘Z’ during the buu arc (which is strange considering he already revealed he was the reincarnation of piccolo).

yup, Z was weird in terms of continuity (people forgetting stuff like chi are real).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@OptimusPrimevil

Not to mention, Piccolo going from the spawn of a demon king to… still the spawn of a demon king, but now he’s an alien slug.

Not to mention Kami being Piccolo’s good half, but talks about having been around for several hundred years.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

Also that, yes. Apparently Toriyama basically admitted that he was pretty much making shit up as he went along for the entire run of both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide