Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

To be fair, it’s not entirely their fault. The Timeranger DVDs are notorious for being really low-quality because Toei used analog tape masters for the DVDs, and it’s difficult to encode subs into the raw video files because of this. At least, that’s my understanding of it, anyway.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Prof.NightJack

I’m still reaaaaaaally wary about his existence. I mean, the deaths of Brain, Medic and Heart were the emotional climax of the series for me. I like how he has design elements from Drive in him, though.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Is it weird that I kind of want to watch Saban’s Masked Rider just to witness the train wreck that it is for myself?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
Not really, I never would of beveled it if I had not seen it myself when it aired.  
It’s the only way to know just fully just why it’s hated.

Now if you wanted to see it AGAIN then it’s not just weird but crazy, in the bad way.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread

it’s so weird, I never thought I would see the day that Sentai would be releasing in the states.

as for the movies, I could see Shout doing like a collection of Movies and a collection of Vs. films. it’s not their faults, Toei are assholes when it comes to their shows.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Prof.NightJack

I only watched a single episode of Masked Rider and totally wrote it off…because it happened to be the one with Shadowmoon and maaaaaaan, was I pissed.

@Abarekiller

How so? Is it different from, say, Tsuburaya Productions and the Ultra-series?
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
GogoV is fully subbed now. (Though we probably will get official subs in a few years if they keep coming at this rate)
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
@OptimusPrimevil  
Ya, I know the input command, but for the number the shorter kanji form is 五.  
You might be able to make a pun based on how it’s said but when it come to being written it doesn’t work with Japanese kanji like with English alphabet.  
You asked if you can write it as 555 but you can’t, only speak it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide