Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My cat’s daughter has been missing for 2 straight days now without a trace. All because it ran off from the noise the jackhammer construction in our street for several days.
It’s either she’s currently somewhere sheltering to places we hardly know or chance she may have been abducted.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
If I had that same old emotions where I’d actually cry for something bad that’s happened to me like, …a close person or a companion/pet has died or gone missing, I’d cry. But I can’t anymore because my manly pride would be ashamed of myself if I cry or I have gone numb to feel bad about it.

where art thou, my cat’s daughter?

Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Went to a new gas station barefoot to get myself a drink so I can watch the newest MLP special with my best friend, it’s crazy how there’s an obvious “shirts and shoes required” sign in front yet the employees did not care at all, which was good for me.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
YES!!!! WE FOUND MY CAT’S MISSING DAUGHTER THIS MORNING TODAY!!!!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

It’s been nearly a full week since we lost her and now we found her sheltered by a friendly samaritan some several streets in our village. They told us they noticed her outside their streets crying for help maybe because she can’t find her way back after running off away due to the loud construction noises in our streets. so they took her with them and kept her under their care until someone informed them their found cat was confirmed our missing one. My aunt and uncle could never thank them enouf for their kindness. We never stopped praying she would fall under the hands of kind people and thankfully she did. Eternally grateful. We thought were gonna lose my cat’s last remaining kids since 3 of hers died of young age and 1 was murdered as an adult.
Alhamdullilah!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide