Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #F37B
I finally got the nerve to call my comic book store and ask if any books were in my reservation box.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair

I remembered playing with spiders when I was a kid to teenager. It’s super awesome! It’s a lot like Pokemon and anyone can start from their homes because everyone has spiders on their ceilings. We call those spiders “gagambang bahay” or house spiders because they’re good reliable entry level noob spiders. You can also buy even better spiders from a guy who has a bag full of vault of spiders as seen on the picture for 5 pesos ranging to 20 pesos depending on how big and aggressive the spiders you want, or if you’re really adventurous, you can go ramble through the woods and find yourself a really exotic (and very poisonous) spiders. My favorite type of exotic spiders were “gagambang tinik” or thorny spider (idk their sciency name, but just Google gagambang tinik and you’ll see how badass they look).
Now the gameplay is fairly simple. Someone is picked to hold the “ting-ting” which is essentially a dried palm leaf center stem stripped of the leafy part, leaving a nice long and thin stick, a perfect battlefield for the spiders. The holder starts out with his fingers at the center of the stick, while the players place their spiders at the ends of the stick. After this, the holder just tries his best not to get his/her hands bitten by two extremely angry spiders in a brutal match to the death. Obviously winner is whoever doesn’t die.
Yeahp… we Filipino youth are sadistic.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
You’ll find it surprising that older people place their bets on these games for a large sum of money with more their betting spider wins. Unfortunately, that is completely illegal under our law and it has given this past time activity a black eye when the government cracked down on stopping people from doing this cruelty.
However there are still some even up till now that are doing this under the shadows of the authority. But, it’s just completely free and safe if you’re only doing this past time without doing anything bad on this country’s economy.
I think rural places are your best locations in finding this kind of play time since these spiders are usually found in the woods.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Even though I shouldn’t let nostalgia get to me, I loved the chat that me and my friend had last night over Codename: Kids Next Door, a childhood show we used to watch and we just reminisced throughout the entire night.
Background Pony #F37B
What the hell is a “llama badge” and why are people giving them to me?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide