Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
The demons who have allegedly possessed Anneliese Michel were named as follows:

-Lucifer  
-Cain  
-Judas  
-Iscariot  
-Belial  
-Legion  
-Hitler  
-Nero
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #DFC9  
This isn’t a bad idea, despite me being someone who bulks on carbs.

It’s the water soluble carbs (sugars) that you want to look out for the most. These immediately enter your blood plasma, and your body needs to make insulin to store it, in order to keep your organs from frying.

The danger of carbs based on how quickly it can enter the body as sugar is called the glycemic index.

Feel free to eat fats, when the body has an exess of energy, fats end up right in your poop, this is because there is a limited amount of bile that can be made at a time, so a bunch of fat will not cause high blood sugar. A lot of fat still shows up in the blood and changes its viscosity temporarily, but it doesn’t get stored in the bodies fat cells.

With your low carb diet, you will find an increase in protein will help you maintain stable healthy blood sugar. Something like an egg is very low in carbs, and the fat won’t stick to you, and the protein will stabilize blood sugar. Hell even the cholesterol in eggs, there is no proof it raises blood serum cholesterol.

It’s that sugar, and lots of simple carbs like bread don’t only have a lot of sugar, but a lot of the carbs will be turned into sugar by intestinal bacteria, a bit out of the bodies control, so you don’t want your carbs too simple.

Even though carbs are one of the three macronutrients, you can get much more controllable energy levels if you focus on fat and protein.

The lack of carbs can make for a lack of fiber, and all this protien and fat can get clogged up in you, so you’ll have to eat quite a bit of fibrous watery vegetables that don’t really have a lot of burnable energy in them.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
If you want to try kicking carbs to the curb, got to ditch bread, beer (alcohol in general raises blood sugar), soda, and dial it down on the rice and corn (assuming a meso american diet)

Once you get to an ideal shape, you can increase carb intake while avoiding the water soluble carbs (sugar)
Background Pony #DFC9
I should mention I have food aversion, so veggies are out of the question.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #DFC9  
Vegetables is our primary diet, but we’re versatile.

When you focus on fats and protiens, you got to find some fibrous material to move it through, because neither fat nor protien likes water as much as carbs, the carbohydrate affinity for water, is the reason we’re reducing carbs here.

your fiber can come from popcorn, broccoli, beans or mushrooms. As an ace in human physiology (not a doctor) I could hardy tell you a fruit from a vegatable, but i know near exactly what the human body needs.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Wow… YouTube, fuck you so fucking much.

So advertisements are now being shown before a video even though I have three of my adblockers activated and they aren’t doing their job blocking annoying ad pos anymore.

And even on an adblock exclusive internet app as well.

Again, Fuck You YouTube. Fuck You.
Background Pony #DFC9
I got my second shot today; it’s been about 5 and a half hours, and I still feel fine. My arm doesn’t hurt as much as it did the first time around.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This has now become my nightly diet to fuck away my midnight starvation because of the realization of consuming too much MSG out of instant noodles.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide