Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #DFC9
I miss the days when “laughing out loud” was commonly known as “LOL” instead of “lel” or “kek”.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
What this April Fools Event is revealing is how fast this year has gone by. I still remember when 2021 just started and yet here we are almost a quarter of a year through, time is going by so fucking quickly.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Ugh! man, I had a rough sleep today. I don’t know what happened to me yesterday but i remember eating too much soda, sugar, mint candies, and dopamine all at the same time then I spazzed out and like… became a wild crazed guy.

I mean look at this jar of sugar i’m holding right now, i think this was full capacity yesterday…

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I’M THE GREAT COUNTHOLIO!!!!!!!!!! MMMHEH
MY PONHOLE IS HUNGRY FOR YOUR TP!!!! MMMHEH HEH HEH HEH
@QuasarNova
I AM COUNTHOLIO!!!!!!
SURRENDER YOUR TP TO THE ALMIGHTY PONHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM THE GREAT COUNTHOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR PREENING MANIA IS INFERIOR COMPARED TO MY TP FOR MY PONHOLE!!!!!!!! MMMHEH HEH HEH
I AM COUNTHOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!?!?!?!

Did… did I really just said all these shit yesterday?

…what the fuck
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I feel like I’m becoming more of a Sonic fan everyday. I think I’m starting to transition more and more to it every day.

I really have been on a Sonic spree for these past few months.

I’m just amazed at the great fanart and fan animations and other fan content that are made. One of my favorites is an oblivious Silver and Jet playing Smash or Pass. I wish I would have known more about this series earlier.

I guess I’m taking a bit of a break from the MLP fandom and going more into our hedgehog friend and his pals. I’ll still be in the brony fandom but I want to expand my interests.
Background Pony #6B65
full

Contender Entertainment Group  
Owner: Entertainment One (50@), Thunderstorm Funding (50)

Headquarters: London, England.  
Distribution Offices: Sarasota, Florida; Fort Mill, South Carolina; Daytona, Florida; Dublin, Ireland; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; New Orleans, Louisiana; Chicago, Illinois; and Olympia, Washington.  
Disc Pressing Plants: Manchester, England; Norfolk, Virginia; Gainesville, Florida; Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; San Jose, California; and Tempe, Arizona.  
Satellite Offices: Barcelona, Spain; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Liverpool, England and Charlotte, North Carolina

The Contender Entertainment Group is the biggest independent distributor of DVD and Video in the UK, and a Sunday Times Virgin-Atlantic 100 Fast Track Company.

Focused on building brands in TV, Kids, Film, Kult and Special Interest genres, the company combines TV production, licensing and merchandising, with DVD and Video marketing and distribution.

Our pre-school and children’s programming ranges from our own TV properties: Tractor Tom and Peppa Pig, to other successful national franchises such as Beyblade, Care Bears, Miffy, Yu-Gi-Oh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Stables to name a few.

We also have an impressive reputation of producing, marketing and selling big brands on DVD and video in TV, Film and Special Interest such as Will&Grace, Spooks, Cutting It, Lynda La Plante and annual fitness titles, as well as our own Asian Cinema labels, Hong Kong Legends and Premier Asia.

Owned by Entertainment One since 2007 with Thunderstorm Funding (Owned by founders Cloudchaser and Flitter) owning a 50% stake since 2013, we strive to help the best of creators, independent or not. Comprised of media smart ponies and people who know a good independent film, we strive for greatness, quality and occasional assistance.

History:  
1994: Contender Entertainment is founded in London, England.  
1996: A Distribution Office in Sarasota, Florida opens.  
2007: A office is opened in Manchester. Entertainment One acquires Contender.  
2013: Thunderstorm (owned by Cloudchaser and Flitter) starts owning a 50% stake in Contender Entertainment. As of June 2017, Thunderstorm has continued to own 50%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide