Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
The tsunami that caused a nuclear disaster.

I hate it how people always talk shit about how nuclear energy and then use this as an example. Like, shit, it took a natural disaster to break that reactor and only one at that. The others safely shut down. What natural disaster does your country have?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
Yeah, nuclear is clean and good for the environment. It took earthquakes and hurricanes to bust one, and all that did is raise awareness for the safety of future reactors.

I think there is proposed thorium reactors, which can shutdown instantly when an intentionally destructible part of the reactor burns away and separates the material from its primer.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Peer pressure is such a weird thing to me because if people tried to pressure me, I’d literally just cut ties with them then and there and not care but apparently, some people are super affected by this???
Background Pony #DFC9
I bought “Suburban Sasquatch” and “Fungicide” from the RiffTrax store. Lord help us all.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
My auntie’s 14 years old Corgi has peacefully passed away this morning due to natural causes.

He lived an incredibly fullfilled life i should say, rest easy little doggo.

full
Background Pony #DFC9
Is it me, or does Japan seem to have a thing for creating heroes who are total dimwits?
Background Pony #DFC9
Everybody else gets terrified when they get grey hairs. I get happy when I see mine.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
Harder to do when the number of people who will associate with you closes.

Most of the world assumes I’m a pedophile.

I have a restraining order against me. I’m legally not allowed to associate with omorashi.org.

I owe my only friends work, I broke ones heart.

I’ve been an impoverish sex worker all my life, making just enough money to stay plastered and keep my mom from crying.

I’m trans.

The idea I’m smart is a myth I’m likely just an asshole.

I tried to leave here. I was going to kill myself just to shock people, and show them I care, but they thought I was talking about physically hurting them hence the restraining order. Then I decided they don’t care and gave up the suicide idea.

So here I am. Luckily for me I have a sense of humor and don’t mind being plastered. This is probably a healthy place for me.

This tirade, the point is I can no longer shut people out. My actual soul is in danger if I do not try my hardest for the people around me.

I feel more alive than ever, every day I have to reposition my body because my heart is racing. If I stop drinking I’m going to have a panic attack. I want to be pressured by my friends so they might save me.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Beth  
I don’t understand a single thing you just said. And I don’t relate to it either because I don’t have such people.

Associate with me or don’t, I don’t give a shit. I’ve been alone for years and at this point, I’m quite used to it.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
You’re going to have to try to find people. The world gives up on us who give up.

I’m going to quit drinking. I know better than to talk the way I do. I’m going to get a good computer and make friends by playing games with people soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide