Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@NitroFury  
Cats actually can have a little slommy.

The problem between cats and human lunch meat are the salts. Sodium nitrate, sodium chloride, potassium iodine. Since cats don’t have as many sweat glands, it’s hard for them to manage extra electrolytes like we do.

If I give my cat a piece of lunch meat, I wash it off first, this takes a lot of the salts away, and the meat might become bland to us, but it becomes better for the kitty.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

“You’re not going to give him a chance to use his Kyoukasuigetsu? This is not good. You’ve completely misunderstood Captain Aizen’s power. That’s right; Captain Aizen isn’t feared because he can’t use Kyoukasuigetsu. Yes, Kyoukasuigetsu’s power is terrifying, but that alone would not have been enough to subdue those who would rather die than obey. There was only one reason why those powerful Espada were able to function as a group despite their personal motives: because he’s strong. All of Captain Aizen’s abilities are far beyond anyone else’s. You’re going to take precautions against Kyoukasuigetsu? Your plans aren’t good enough. You’re going to take precautions against everything else? Your plans still aren’t good enough. Even if you gather your minds, and take precautions against unfortunate events like the sky falling or the Earth splitting, Captain Aizen’s abilities are far beyond your plans.”
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I like certain things after a certain decade.

Music - Anything from the 60’s and after, mainly Rock, Metal, or Pop.  
Video Games - Anything from the 90’s and after, starting with the Nintendo 64 era.  
Film - Anything from the 80’s and after, with some stuff from the 70’s.  
Live Action TV - Anything from the 90’s and after, I mainly prefer shows without laugh tracks.  
Anime - Anything from the 00’s and after with some exceptions from the 90’s like Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion.  
Western Animation - Anything from the 90’s and after with some exceptions of the 80’s such as He-Man and My Little Pony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide