Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #037F
Man guys, I feel like an idiot. I’ve been following a show for quite some time, and it took 4 months to realize it wasn’t my cup of tea. I feel stupid…
Background Pony #037F
@[Ω]

RWBY, I started watching it 4 months ago, in a moment of very boredom. I marathoned the whole series up to Volume 6 back then, and after the newest episode, I regret of doing that. The show is not my cup of tea, and I needed to see how depressing and grim it can get, to understand that. I can’t say that I feel like I wasted my time, because I also watched the Chibi spinoff which I like A LOT more than the main show, since it’s more of my liking (althought it got cancelled after the third season…). In any case I will watch the remaining two eps of the current volume, before I fully decide what to do, but as of now I’m very close to drop it.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I finally got around to watching Joker. It was amazing as I expected it to be. I really felt sorry for Gary, the little person in the movie. He was the only one who didn’t do anything questionable. It really felt like he was a nice guy caught in an awful situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide