Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Hei you guys Mellow and Myoz, do leave some like and comment if you wish to because that video’s slightly getting viral.
Also they will be doing this again later and I have a reason why they’re doing this above our city lately.
They’re actually doing a dry run flyby throughout the entire Manila on December 21st where we will be celebrating our Armed Forces’ 87th Anniversary. Each days passing, their air assets just keeps adding more and more including a huge squadron of propeller fighters. I missed filming the jet fighter part where instead of 2, they were 4.
What’s best part is, I believe they’re still gonna do this until the 21st hopefully.
So I’mma just go look up and film what they’re doing.
This is gonna be VERY INTERESTING days.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I find it offensive and evenly more distressed after I heard that people who are antisocial, introverted, and depressed have a higher chance of getting heart problems and diabetes.
It’s like life is trying to make you suffer even more after you’ve become desolated and decimated from the daily hardships of our lives.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Jade Kitsune
People? Brader those came from various health articles regarding the behaviour of many sad people. My uncle destroyed himself from drinking too much beer every single day after getting dumped by his girlfriend and got Diabetes on his 3 year drinking spree while I, since the beginning of the pandemic became obsessed from eating way too much carbs and sugar without even knowing during the quarantines and also possibly from the long-term traumatic stress from witnessing my parents breaking up and stopping my father from killing himself multiple times.
Yeah, the article did had one legit point and yet I felt attacked from reading all those topic.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’m about T minus 2 hours until I am cleared to take fasting A1C blood test with auntie. If my hemoglobin levels are above 5.7%, then I am really on the path of being diabetic. It’s been excruciating not eating or drinking anything for the past 6 hours.
My unexpected itch from the sensitive part of my skin triggered by eating lots of sweets are my initial cause why I assume I’m diabetic.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

It was a hard 8 hour fasting because I accidentally made it over 14 hours without eating or drinking. Looks like I’m below 5.7 mark which is the boundary of having prediabetes.
Allahu akbar allahu akbar
However if my glucose level is that normal, then why does my skin on the sensitive parts keep itching after I eat sweet foods?
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Artist -

Stupid idiot
It’s really wierd feel your body recover after begin sick. I mean Can my nose smell that? My ears could hear that? Does the food taste this? Does my body produce its own heat?
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

We will be flying to Davao on the 24th and assured at the airport, there will be thermal scanner for those people who have flu.
Today this afternoon, I got sinus buildup in my throat, room temperature chills, and nausea after doing major house clean up on a very short notice yesterday. If I cannot recover within the next 2 days, I will get left behind on this vacation.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Elidiotadelaesquina
I got sick recently, and it was trippy.
Over 3 days not being able to sleep, ravenous appetite, fever, sore joints.
Then when I started to get some sleep, the craziest dreams ever, nonstop.
It’s like i dropped LSD or something.
Now I feel unstoppable, healing is like the craziest feeling ever.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide