Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mighty Aphrodite
I don’t have to do shit. I’m just going to laugh and watch the world burn. It’s not my problem.
Those elite people are psychopaths with dependence disorder, they don’t know how to feed themselves without subjugating society, and society is running out. Might as well smoke a bowl and laugh. Also they’re never happy, they don’t even need to be punished, they do it to themselves.
They force so much out of people, that their own food source is breaking down, nobody is motivated and happy anymore. If we put the workers first, we’d be utopia, but knowing human nature, we’re all going to burn to ash.
No matter how much you work, all your money is going to be fed back into the machine the moment you get sick or can’t work. If you don’t have loved ones or kids, you might as well fuck about doing nothing, you’ll get the same done.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I did some quick astrophotography last night because it’s unusual to get clear skies here lately due to rains.
Mars is in this picture, care to guess where it is.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I keep getting all these nightmares about my current situation and how I should be a lot better and successful than I already am. My subconscious is definitely trying to tell me something.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I find this stat pattern very interesting about my forum activity here because of all those big spikes of bars.
Basically, it’s because those were all my posts in the MMA Thread about me watching a live UFC PPV and posting fight highlights minute by minute.
Me and tehwatever both have these stat patterns.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Went barefoot at Wal-Mart today and I loved the experience. Just like with Target, I was afraid that the employees were gonna say something but thankfully they didn’t and I freely walked around without shoes. Just like with my previous venture at Target, I took off my sandals and put them in my backpack, walked inside, made sure to walk discreetly so I could try and avoid any employees and tried not to bring attention to myself by listening to music and being on my phone. I bought Yoshi’s Crafted World for the Nintendo Switch and some lunch and went to the self checkout to pay. The lady behind me definitely noticed and said: “Isn’t it (the floor) cold?” I said not at all and we did some small chit chat before I paid and left. Glad to know that she was tolerant and didn’t complain to a manager or anything like that. I also took a walk around my local park barefoot as well which was relaxing. This is now my favorite barefooting outing and I’m so glad that I worked up the courage to do it.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
It did and according to my friend Beth, she said that Wal-Mart employees don’t care at all about enforcing the “no shoes no shirt no service” policy, and if I managed to get away with it at Target, which is similar and I guess has “stricter” rules, then Wal-Mart would’ve been easier which alas, it was.
It feels really great feeling the floor underneath my soles, it’s very liberating and makes me feel relaxed!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide