Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Can someone identify the crowd cheering sound effect (specifically the one used at the end of the “Sonic the Hedgehog” cartoon series theme song) for me?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Khamzat Chimaev
Nice. Some of my favorite motivational things are from wrestlers. It’s a hard path, like farming, but with a crowd watching you all the time. Stuff gets tried and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, it’s gone.
If a wrestler says it, it’s probably true.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
What do you call a movie that’s only 30 minutes long? Because I saw an old cartoon from 1991 (The Little Engine That Could) and I don’t know what to call it. (Except I used to call it “Movie Girl Train” when I was like… either 3 or 4 years old… hey, I’m autistic, I didn’t always refer to titles by their real names until a few years later! I once called Aladdin “So Magical” because of what Jasmine said in the VHS trailer)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Ciaran
That’s not a motivational speech at all. Javier only explained what Khabib does to his pupil as much as mods does to users in every Internet sites ever.
He just said that not too long ago and I’m just paralleling my chaotic regular life around the internet to every erring fighters under his wing.

@Mr.Myoozik
@Mellow Rhythm
Surprised I felt like you whooshed my point about that clip. It’s basically me, like: I’M BACK CHAPS!!! lol jk no.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Aight here some of my several shots of the lunar eclipse and I must say the quality of doing this photography vastly improved using this current phone. My previous catch was rather shitty with an old shitty phone.
Now I wish for a telescope because the next one will be on 2025.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Good news for my man Cain Velasquez:
He’s getting out of jail on a $1 million bail after a pre-trial hearing this Tuesday. However, he has to have a GPS tracker with him and not come within 300 yards of the people he attacked.
Alhamdullilah!
Posted Report
Background Pony #C4F8

(Not sure if I should spoiler it or not, it’s more funny than anything xd)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide