Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

EFC Lightweight Champion
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Also, i’m a little bit surpised their baby is able to not cry from all that screaming noises his father makes on that video. Also surprised he’s able to have a wife and child despite his occasional aggressive behavior.

I actually believe Stephen’s behavior is real, (like ASD) he’s easily irritated when he deals with something useless or what annoys him and is usually limited and repetitive on words he spoke.
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
please anyone i need your help i’m using the phantom of the opera (the book one) in my AU but I need to know if I can choose erik did NOT lie about not killing Philippe de Chagny i thought Philippe de Chagny heard the electric bell erik had and was startled and fell into the water but i read about the trick of the siren in the book (or something about Erik talking about the trick of the siren) but idk if there was a bell so can I choose what I want on how Philippe de Chagny died before erik got to where he is because he turned good at the end so i say erik did NOT lie and since is left ambiguous can i say whatever i want?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide