Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
2021 begins on a Friday, that and next month is the ten year anniversary of the song Friday from Rebecca Black. That and Friday is a day for Yakuza and Jojo fans.
Background Pony #561B
The Mandela Effect: Because people would rather make up a theory about alternate universes than admit they misremembered a fucking children’s book family’s name.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Remember the trailer for that one horror movie about two girls trapped in a public swimming pool overnight with the protective tarp preventing them from getting out? Who the hell thought that greenlighting this was a good idea?
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
we’re still on the same thread too after 4 years

goddamn, i was still in college back when we had that whole drama between Toski/uc9 over who got to be the OP

we’re still on the same edition as when i left 4 years ago, you can literally still find the argument that got me banned on here

TWT is dead, I guess, it doesn’t look like a new generation really filled the void of the people who left with this little activity, sad as that is

keep it going the few of you who stick here still! maybe new people will come eventually

see ya in 4 more years i guess
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide