Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m more afraid of Francis Ngannou more than Brock Lesnar or any other MMA fighters out there.

The dude’s punch is said to be equivalent to getting smashed by a 15 kg sledgehammer at full force.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Searly Sear  
A lot of those fighters hit like two thousand PSI, I’m not fighting none of them.

It’s painful watching them destroy wu-shu martial artist, as much justice as it is.
Background Pony #3258
Thanks to The Loud House, I now know what a “Dutch oven” is.

And I wish I hadn’t, but here we are now.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Current Schedule

Weekdays  
-Wake up  
-Moan at how stupid the world is  
-Eat  
-Watch Fairy Tail  
-Exercise  
-Shower  
-Sleep

Weekends  
-Wake up at ####ing 12pm  
-Moan at how stupid the world is  
-Eat  
-Play a game  
-Watch Hunter x Hunter and/or InuYasha  
-Shower  
-Sleep

YouTube and Television kinda fall inbetween.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Every day as of late. The only ones really consistant are the first two which is why I wrote them first.

8am- professional emails/phonecalls

9am- clean everything, anticipating conk out.

10am-4pm trip balls sleeping with the sun on my face and my cat nudged up against me.

Some phone calls are after lunch so my whole schedule shifts over for it.

5pm- same can of hard beer I drink every day.

Probally while browsing for semi automatic weapons on Google.

I often play a game before commission work, bargaining with myself about how long.

6pm-7am try to fill my commissions.

Almost always listening to social commentary like stuff about Doomers, incels, Chris Chan, dark damaged people. Everthing not to be.

I eat on an irregular bases but I’m physically fit so I don’t fix it.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Penguin Dragneel  
Current Schedule

Weekdays  
-Wake up between 3-4 am.  
-Lie in bed and pretend to hit the snooze button  
-Shower  
-Go to 7-Eleven  
-Go to work.  
-Run some errands  
-Come home  
-Test some Blu-ray players and/or home theater systems to resell on eBay.  
-Go to bed.

Weekends  
-Wake up  
-Eat Pop Tarts  
-Either binge Netflix, YouTube or play games all day  
-Go to bed

YouTube and Television kinda fall inbetween.
Background Pony #1693
Lately I had to do with several producers and developers who were making shows and games I was very excited for but I eventually stopped caring for them after debatable decisions from them due to complete lack of common sense. For instance:

-Miraculous Ladybug, I used to be a big fan of this show, but then due to several things happened in its third season and the lack of common sense of its creator, Thomas Astruc, who thought such things would be a good idea I realized that the show was a waste of time, and I quitted it;  
-Freedom Planet 2, an indie game I used to be excited for, since I was a big fan of the first one… but it was announced in late 2015, now we are in 2020 and its developers don’t seem to be capable to put their **** together on this one, and the game has now a generic “when it’s ready” launch window. So eventually I stopped caring for it;  
-Cuphead: big fan of the game and I was soooo looking forward to the DLC… except that it was announced in 2018 for 2019, then it was delayed to 2020 and then yesterday was delayed to a generic “when it’s ready” (parenthesys, this is the fact that made me writing this, since aside The Owl House, the Cuphead DLC was the only thing in entertainment for which I was still excited for). So I just stopped bothering about it as well.

I really really REALLY hope Dana Terrace  
, the creator of The Owl House is above that. The Owl House is currently the only thing I’m following with passionated interest, and I would hate to see it becoming victim of screws up due to lack of common sense of its own creators like the things I mentioned above. I’m excited for what is coming next and I really hope that the crew manages to pull it off. Don’t let me down now Dana.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel  
I feel like for something to be 100% cool you have to make some of it up in your head.

I mean as opposed to straight up not liking something for being 70% perfect, imagine the 30%

Like if Toystory was dark.
Background Pony #1693
@Ninji

It’s not just a matter of wanting things to be perfect but also of the creators being fair, honest and having common sense when they treat their fans. For instance, I lost my faith in Craig McCracked after the Robomechabotatron episode from Wander Over Yonder, he promised fans a great giant robot fight parody, and all he did was making a robot fight without a fight. Same story for Nintendo: they hyped up a big announcement for the Treehouse, and then they presented a shitty PS2-looking like game of a franchise nobody cares for. Not to mention responding to the request of a direct from the fans with a shitty mini-direct focused on third party stuff nobody cares for. And then there are the things I listed above, Game Freak and Naughty Dog not being fair with their own fans and so on. The list is long, many people don’t really have good common sense nowadays and they up deceiving the people who trust them. This is my problem with developers and producers nowadays. Pretty much Noelle Stevenson, the creator of the recent She-Ra reboot is the only one who was fair with her own creation and her fans. I really hope the same will be with Dana Terrace and The Owl House (the fact that Stevenson’s wife, Molly Ostengard, is on her crew gives me hope, but after having been deceived so many times I will go easy on this).
Background Pony #1693
@Myoozik

If I’m disappointed in the productions, or It such productions take a lot longer than they should I’m obviously disappointed in the people who make it. Do you find normal that a game is announced in 2015 and the in 2020 its creatore still can pull their shits together? It’s obvious that then I’m disappointed in them. I’ve been disappointed by so Many Many Many people in which I putted my faith in that at this point I just can’t get existed about anything anymore. I just hope that The Owl House won’t be’ the same since it’s the only thing left I’m following passionately…
Background Pony #1693
@Myoozik

To be fair I already do that… sort of. There are some things I’m looking forward to but with a relative interest. I’m not dying for the will of playing/watching most of the things I’m waiting for, for one reason or the other. To be after all the disappointments I had lately it’s hard to be excited for anything. I was so looking forward for Freedom Planet 2 and the Cuphead DLC since I loved so much their predecessors, but they’re taking way too long for me, that eventually I don’t care for them anymore. The Cuphead DLC was just the last one of a long list. As of now, The Owl House is the only thing I’m following with a passionated interest (that counts for every kind of entertainment stuff).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide