Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m on episode 5 of Konosuba, and I really like the character of Mitsurugi Kyouya. He’s like the ultimate satire of an action/Isekai protagonist, someone who’s OP and handsome and defeats whatever he comes across. He even has his own harem, complete with tsundere. Which, again, is fitting because that happens with a lot of action/Isekais out there.

I also like the character because if it were any other series, he would be the main protagonist. I could easily see Mitsurugi Kyouya be the star of some mediocre anime full of cliches. Which makes the fact he’s a secondary character even more hilarious.

People say that Konosuba is a parody of Isekais, and I fell Mitsurugi Kyouya is the crown jewel of that parody. He is such a character you would find in an Isekai or an action anime. It’s honestly kind of scary how accurate they got it down pact.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Is there anyone here who likes both anime and classical art?

Some post I made caused a bunch of anime fans to get mad at me, so I assumed that “anime fans hate classical art”. The original post joked about “anime is dead”, causing some weeaboos to rage back.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I have respect for sun gods. They’re straight forward, and stars have gave us everything.

Also lots of cultures recognize sun gods.

The sun doesn’t have to be a false idol either, it can simply represent gods gift.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Used to be debating whether I considered Humbug or SIAS as my fav AM album, now I think it’s Favourite Worst Nightmare
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free

I II II L
So, I’m about finished with season 1 of Konosuba. And I have to say, my favorite character in the whole show is Aqua. I feel she is the most interesting character in the whole show and the funniest. Darkness and Megumin aren’t bad characters, but Darkness is kinda one note and Megumin, while she has her moments of being funny, is not consistently funny. Aqua and Kazuma are the two funniest characters in the whole show. They have the funniest lines, the funniest expressions, and they really play off each other well.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Holofan4life  
Yeah, Aqua and Kazuma are foils to one another. Truth is, they’d probably be more successful on their own than together. Kazuma is super competent and smart despite the low level while Aqua is an arch priest that can revive the dead and remove curses. The reason they fail is because of each other.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I think I remember waking up inside my dream and yet waking up again while STILL inside my dream.

Then there’s that I kicked a nuclear bomb straight out of the orbit.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
I had the worst daydream this morning.

I dreamt I was listening to Gloomy Sunday (even though I’ve never heard the song before) and instead of committing suicide, I dreamt I became uncontrollably insane, lost control over my actions and attacked my mother who was literally sleeping in the next room.

Holy hell…

I was so glad when I woke up about 30 seconds later.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide