Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
[@Khamzat Chimaev](/forums/generals/topics/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark?post_id=5293740#post_5293740)
I wanted to yell at the hurricane, but we only got moderate rain. 15-32kph windspeed.

It's bittersweet that i got so lucky, i've seen some pictures of the damage it actually caused elsewhere.

Lots of palm tree crap everywhere, but we are right on the shore and didn't get hit bad.

I got 32kph wind tops, the wind in that image is 250kph, huge difference.

You cannot argue with the ocean.

[@Luca H.](/forums/generals/topics/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark?post_id=5294008#post_5294008)
The sea is so powerful, that space missions can be safer than going to the depths of the ocean. The ocean is pulled on by the moon, and expands rapidly when exposed to heat, oceans tides are powered by the rotation of the earth, it's orbit, and the moon.

Creating barriers tall and strong enough would be like lining the coast with skyscrapers, and these skyscrapers are getting hit by the Oklahoma bomber every two years.. Sometimes the best we can do is make houses extra durable. Florida carpenters have to learn about region specific weatherization.
No reason given
Edited by Beth