Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I feel like I'm becoming more of a Sonic fan everyday. I think I'm starting to transition more and more to it every day.

I really have been on a Sonic spree for these past few months.

I'm just amazed at the great fanart and fan animations and other fan content that are made. One of my favorites is an oblivious [Silver and Jet playing Smash or Pass](https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIWStZ3CN4Q). I wish I would have known more about this series earlier.

I guess I'm taking a bit of a break from the MLP fandom and going more into our hedgehog friend and his pals. I'll still be in the brony fandom but I want to expand my interests.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I feel like I'm becoming more of a Sonic fan everyday. I think I'm starting to transition more and more to it every day.

I'm just amazed at the great fanart and fan animations and other fan content that are made. One of my favorites is an oblivious Silver and Jet playing Smash or Pass. I wish I would have known more about this series earlier.

I guess I
'm taking a bit of a break from the MLP fandom and going more into our hedgehog friend and his pals. I'll still be in the brony fandom but I want to expand my interests.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I guess I'm taking a bit of a break from the MLP fandom and going more into our hedgehog friend and his pals. I'll still be in the brony fandom but I want to expand my interests.
No reason given