Viewing last 25 versions of post by Number1pegasus in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
"[@AppleJackFrost":](/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/3029645#post_3029645
)  
Truely Supermans strungest rival.

"

[
@Virgil Stormblade":](/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/3029646#post_3029646
)  
Nah, this time I just got done watching the anime "Towa no Quon"

It's pretty good, I reccomend it. Apparently it was made by Umanosuke Iida. Sadly he passed away in 2010 due to lung cancer.

I'm guessing this is the last thing he worked on.

The scene I'm talking about is where like, the base the characters are in is about to explode right? Well there is a character with them who is a kid who can shoot these super dangerous eraser like bubbles that just completely erase parts of stuff they touch.

Well he is about to use his powers right? Another character shows up damage and says "nah, I got this" (Add hero monologue here) and blows himself up to open the door....

EVEN THOUGH THE KID COULDA JUST ERASED PARTS OF THE DOOR OPEN/THE WHOLE DOOR WITH NO PROBLEM

I think why the last episode seemed kinda rushed is the guy sadly passed away before he could really, like, finishe the story. It's still pretty good though!
No reason given
Edited by Number1pegasus
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
"@AppleJackFrost":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/3029645#post_3029645
Truely Supermans strungest rival.

"@Virgil Stormblade":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/3029646#post_3029646
Nah, this time I just got done watching the anime "Towa no Quon"

It's pretty good, I reccomend it. Apparently it was made by Umanosuke Iida. Sadly he passed away in 2010 due to lung cancer.

I'm guessing this is the last thing he worked on.

The scene I'm talking about is where like, the base the characters are in is about to explode right? Well there is a character with them who is a kid who can shoot these super dangerous eraser like bubbles that just completely erase parts of stuff they touch.

Well he is about to use his powers right? Another character shows up damage and says "nah, I got this" (Add hero monologue here) and blows himself up to open the door....

EVEN THOUGH THE KID COULDA JUST ERASED PARTS OF THE DOOR OPEN/THE WHOLE DOOR WITH NO PROBLEM

I think why the last episode seemed kinda rushed is the guy sadly passed away before he could really, like, finishe the story. It's still pretty good though!
No reason given
Edited by Number1pegasus