The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Goku Black  
Just be wary of those who can’t get vaxxed for various reason (immunocompromised/supressed, autoimmune disorders, under 12, etc), since, in the case of the former three, it would be akin to injecting water into someone.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Read a little more on the 39y/o father of 5 that died of covid a few days ago.

I think the human cost is lost on a lot of these selfish anti-vaxers. The guy wasn’t one, mind you, he was just waiting. Which is still a poor decision honestly, but more understandable than these anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-science fuckwits.

Leaving parents, kids, grandkids, and friends behind to grieve because they were too obstinate to get a shot.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool

Drama in the comments
Had a vomit incident on the bus (I had pasta this morning but it wasn’t spaghetti) but I’m not too concerned. Vomiting is a known side effect of the Moderna vaccine I think so yeah. It could also be food poisoning for all I know but the last food poisoning incident I had wasntt this mild.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
That study that suggested ivermectin as a covid treatment has been withdrawn. Numerous errors and possible data manipulation and plagiarism by the authors is the cause. The FDA and CDC have both released statements that caution people from taking it, and with good reason.

Misuse of the commercially available ivermectin, found in the form of feed additives for horses and cows, is dangerous. It’s not formulated for humans, and in less you weigh 600 pounds it’s not balanced for the weight of an average adult either.

It can lead to severe liver damage and renal failure.

I don’t think their are official deaths from it yet, but idiot bumpkins around the nation are buying it from farm supply stores. Prompting places like Tractor Supply to start putting up physical warnings.

Do not, under any circumstances, take medication that is meant for animals. You are not a horse or cow, you are a human. That medication is not meant for you. It is not formulated for your biology and weight, and it will most likely hurt or even kill you. Do not listen to Fox News when they peddle a miracle cure. Do not listen to some homeopathic twat and their magical snake oil.

You want to be safe from covid? Get the free shot and wear a damn mask.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide