The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #7BE5
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Well, Philippines, Singapore, Brunei are island countries with 0-1 borders, so, easy for you, no border trespassers or fewer tourism disasters whatsoever…

sigh… and fuck holidays, they could ruin any countries those sticks too much on traditions, especially bordered countries like Thailand…

(I now sounding a bit jealous of island nations, especially Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Greenland, Maldives, even Japan is going better)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Melbourne is in full lockdown thanks to just two cases, and with enough timing that I’ve lost my Skyward Sword HD preorder, too.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Wiimeiser  
Good lord! They’ve gone full paranoid, and over JUST TWO CASES! It’s almost to a point where you can’t even open a window without the Australian government freaking out. I miss the days where Paul Hogan offered to slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for ya
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

(Foil Hat)
@Goku Black  
There’s 18 active cases total. And it’s the Delta variant, and at the MCG no less. But two new cases in one day and they announce a 5 day lockdown… If it gets extended…
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@Wiimeiser  
I’m more than convinced now Australia is going full totalitarian .

My county is back up to 15 cases, 30% of which were with vaccinated people. No hospitalizations though.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
It will likely be Pfizer, or a small chance it will be Moderna.

When I scheduled my first appointment at my supermarket’s pharmacy a month ago, the website said I’d be getting Moderna. But when I arrived, I was told that Moderna wasn’t available, so I ended up with Pfizer as my first dose.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Every newly vaxed person is another break in the chain. That shot will not only protect you, but may very well save more lives.

At this point it’s the humane and patriotic thing to do.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy  
Don’t underestimate the power of conspiracy nuts.

They seriously think the vaccine holds a zombie virus or causes you to go gay.

(I wish I was joking about that.)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

I’d like to strangle people like that.

Every day I read new reports of the horrors of this virus. A 24 year old in Florida just received a double lung transplant after contracting covid. He was the only one in his family not to be vaxed.

He’ll spend the rest of his now reduced lifespan with huge scars, chest pain, and having to constantly be on immunosuppressants.

This is not the life you want to live just to stand on stupid principles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide