The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Wiimeiser

Who knew that the guy that would ravage one of Earth’s most beautiful and fragile ecosystems for a quick buck might, also, be a greedy prick when it came to his people’s health.

Ya’ll need to kick him and his cronies out next election before he does even more damage to your nation and our planet.
Background Pony #EBAB
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Maybe get your meds checked, because coming back here every couple of months and posting exactly the same panicked doomsday scenario over and over doesn't seem to be helping you or anyone else.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Only 0.8% of deaths by covid last month were from those who were vaccinated, meaning 99.2ish% of the deaths were preventable.

This matches data from May almost to the number.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

No vaccine is 100% effective and not everyone who is vaccinated is receptive. People with autoimmune diseases like lupus, people who are immunocompromised, chronic drinkers, and other biological and environmental factors can lead to the body simply not generating an immune response. For the most part, if you get sick after getting the vaccine your case will likely be incredibly mild to the point of being asymptomatic. But, a very, very small portion will just get fucked by the universe.

@CaptainXtra

I’m loathed to wish death upon the stupid, but unfortunately you’re likely somewhat on the money. These mass gatherings, with the more deadly Delta variant floating around, have the potential to be mass casualty events.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Covid cases went back to 7000 today. Either due to mass testing or stupid workplaces exposing their workers to the virus.

Like many people on Twitter, I hate this useless government more! I’m worried that the high Covid rates will lead to the country descending into poverty and chaos.

full
Background Pony #7BE5
One of many Asian’s main weaknesses is that, ceremonies are so important over safety (sometimes even rights) after a long resistance against their “so loved” ceremonies, and there are lots of ceremonies in April and December, especially India and Thailand, both got hijacked in the bad April month. December almost got Thailand, but later defeated by April, a far worse month.

This is my critic, and I really need a place to vent it out. Asians and Europeans got different weaknesses from Covid madness. And I saw both India and Thailand’s downfall in handling in April of all months.

Asians are usually more humble, yes, that’s why the early success, but also values ceremonies too much, became later downfall.

Coming from an Asian here, but for whatever reasons, no nations are invincible, we are all vulnerable, just different weaknesses that we each got to discover it as soon as possible.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Well, my fellow Asian brony, we Asians will often face “ceremonies-over-safety” things, even after the “first success” of the covid control.
Background Pony #7BE5
Western world tend to have “party-or-me-first-over-safety”. I said this for everyone to be cautious.

Oceania countries are at easier and many of us are jealous of them, since they got no land-border problems, still, especially for Australia, can still be vulnerable because of air imports and their “spy-against-China” nature.

Africans have lesser access to luxurious stuffs, most of infections from them tend to end locally due to few tourism, but population is still an issue.

India unfortunately got both population issue and “ceremony-over-safety”.

China has communist control against high number of population, but also often questionable actions.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
And yeah, that is one example of “ceremony-over-safety”.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
In Malaysia, cases shot up to over 8,000.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY?! I REALLY HATE MUHYIDDIN -HE AND ALL THE FACTORIES SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THIS!

full
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia now has reached 9000 cases today - possibly due to closer tests revealing more Covid patients. I really hate Muhyiddin and everyone who supports him for being responsible for this disaster.

At the same time, newspapers keep boasting about record-high vaccinations up to 376,909 doses yesterday.

#KERAJAANGAGAL! (THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED)

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide