The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia’s government has extended the lockdown for another two weeks.

The slow rate of vaccination and the high rate of daily infections (5000 to 6000) are why I hate this government. It seems to be doing nothing while the economy rots.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’m rescheduling my vaccination appointment.

Turns out, if I don’t have a driver’s license, then I have to get an ID made at the DMV, so it looks like I’ll be doing that soon.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Back from getting the first shot. Wound up being the Pfizer one (was hoping for Moderna). So far just a bit of injection site pain.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Penguin Dragneel  
I don’t have a driver’s license either but I do have an ID card, but it expires soon and apparently I have to schedule an appointment to get a new one. But I was considering changing my name in real life.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@Penguin Dragneel  
Huh. Didn’t know that. The shot clinic I went to was by the same medical company that’s my primary care provider so I didn’t have to show anything. They already had my insurance, etc. info.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
  1. Covid cases are starting to go down to 4949 cases today, down from 6000-5000. While some people on Twitter complained that it’s due to less mass testing, it is still good news.

2. Malaysia is starting to develop two vaccines of its own. An RNA vaccine and an inactivated vaccine.

3. Phase 4 for Malaysia’s immunisation programme has begun, and it’s focused on critical industries (like food), construction, plantation, retail, and hospitality.
O. Hancock

Penis
@Zincy  
Don’t really see why anyone should care about the safety of the unvaccinated when everyone in a nation has had the opportunity to get it. They can die from Covid for all I care. Would be nice actually, being the type of people they are.

Tackling the latter problem, though, I can agree with.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
  1. Several countries have finally achieved zero new Covid cases. They are still working on helping the remaining cases recover.

2. Although parts of India are reopening due to lower Covid cases (and the Dharavi slum of Mumbai is reporting its first day with no new infections since February), hospitals are preparing for a possible third wave. They are setting up oxygen plants and modular hospitals.

And also, my grandmother just got vaccinated with Sinovac. She is not experiencing any side effects.

full
Registered Anon
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I’ve passed the two week mark after my first shot. Gonna go get a haircut tomorrow. I haven’t gotten a proper haircut since last year.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
  1. Malaysia has managed to administer 197,963 vaccines, which is a record amount for now.

2. Malaysia has given approval for emergency use of Johnson & Johnson and Cansino vaccines.

3. An association of Indian restaurants is requesting the government to allow restaurants to close at 10pm, to allow customers to have more time to order food and two customers per table. Currently under the MCO/lockdown, people can only take-away food, and they cannot eat in the restaurants.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide