The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Here in Los Angeles, things are pretty much back to normal. Everything is open again and is about to be at full capacity.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I don’t think calling it the China Virus had much effect on numbers of attacks on Asians. Everyone already knew it originated in China, so people stupid enough to actually attack another human being likely would have done it regardless, as that was already their mindset.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Work has finally removed the travel restrictions they put in place last year due to the virus, so I can go outside the state again without having to worry about losing half of a paycheck.
Background Pony #67F7
@lonewolf  
Yes, one of the redeeming qualities of this virus pandemic, the traditional strict work time is mostly gone, good riddance.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So I estimate the Я0 of the Δ variant to be around 12 million, but I can’t calculate the Я0 without the R0, or a better formula.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
I consider virus as a smart mechanism similar like AI, capable of learning. They mutate based on environment to make themselves more adaptable. If a person gets infected by two different variants of the same virus, it’s possible that they “learn” the genetic traits of each other and mutate accordingly.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

When I got my first shot I noticed a bit of soreness in that shoulder a couple days later. Apparently that’s a common side effect, but it’s nothing to be worried about.

Incidentally I just got back from my second shot. I’m now fully vaccinated.

My allergies is also running crazy. This didn’t happen with my first shot, so I don’t know if it’s because of the vaccine or because of the food I ate after.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

How large are you?

If they had to use the larger gauge, it may have knicked a nerve on the way in.

Either way, unless it’s so strong a tingle that it prevents motion, or if your grip strength starts to weaken, or if your arm starts to shake a lot, its likely nothing to worry about.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Took some antihistamine and laid down for a bit. Whatever was triggering my allergies appears to have passed.

So yeah. Get vaccinated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide