The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #B962
Anybody knows for real the effectiveness of wearing more than one mask? Because I literally just saw a guy wear three face masks and a visor headset thing. No kidding.
Background Pony #EBAB
How did India screwed up from achieving herd immunity to a huge spike of 300K cases in a fucking day???

Oh my god! Seriously!? Is there no end to this fucking virus without people being this stupid!?
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Meanlucario  
To achieve herd immunity 95% of the people has to be infected or vaccinated. India has 1.35 billion population. Imagine how scary it is when 1.28 BILLION people get infected and, with a death rate of 2.5%, 32 million people die. Herd immunity is no different from genocide and is an absolute disrespect to human rights.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Initially, UK, US, Russia, India and Brazil all wanted to use herd immunity while there was no vaccine, all because they don’t want to spend money and resources and take responsibilities on countering the pandemic. So they used this VETERINARY terminology trying to make people believe it’s not a big deal. And how did that end up? You and I all know.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
According to experts, the recent Covid cases in Malaysia (especially Kelantan) are due to schools being reopened without proper SOPs. It is also due to the poor attitude of people in Kelantan, who do not take the virus seriously.

As a result of more cases in the state and Selangor and Sarawak, state borders remain closed.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Background Pony #B962  
Wonder how many people are going to suffocate themselves doing this in the summer.

My brother got his 2nd dose of Moderna yesterday, and as of now he only has the stiff arm he had with the first dose.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Ah, /x/ is now peddling a conspiracy that the vaccine is secretly a harboring a “zombie virus” that will activate within 8 months to 3 years.

full

If any place on the internet needed it’s user base to be constantly monitored, it’s the /x/ board.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
India, Japan and Brazil needs our help, not just from the US, but from parts of the world. We will bring them out of the fire, because that’s what humans do. I do hope we send some disinfectants cans and wipes.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There have been reported rumours that UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that he would rather “have bodies pile up in the street” then have the UK go into another lockdown, according to a heated argument he into with his staff back in Autumn.

Is this is true, holy shit this is just more proof that he needs be removed.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Zamasu
My local Walmart was offering walk-in vaccinations today.

I didn’t get it because I didn’t want a sore arm while lifting heavy shit onto wooden pallets for 8 hours while dangerously understaffed at work.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
I was supposed to get my second vaccine shot today, and found out my sister tested positive 2 days ago, had to postpone the shot to wait 10-12 days and find out if I’m infected before I can get it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide