The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
According to an online survey, many Malaysians have better mental and emotional health than last year. They are getting less worried about Covid, and they are hopeful that the disease will be defeated by next year so that pre-lockdown luxuries will return.

While this is good news, I hope that my people will not let their guard down, so that this expectation will finally happen. The last time they did – recently – led to that jump in Covid cases up to 2000 per day.

Even better is that next month, Covid vaccines will be available for free for all Malaysian and foreign adults in Malaysia. Hopefully this will lead to lower cases due to more protections.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
I can’t help notice that it was the countries that went full totalitarian like Australia that succeeded in eliminating the virus. That’s chilling to think about… It means countries would be more likely to go full on 1984 if another pandemic occurs…
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Kelantan has so many cases, that today’s cases went up to 2875. The whole state has been placed under MCO (an emergency order) due to the rise in cases. It also best Selangor’s “record”.

Note that in the map, Kelantan is marked orange. States in green are under recovery, and states in yellow are under partial emergency. Orange states are in a worse situation.

full
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Got my second vaccine shot yesterday. So far I’m only feeling a slight headache, but my arm hurts like a motherfucker
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Goku Black

Malaysia’s cases kept going up due to carelessness in schools and Ramadan bazaars. Do you think that with rising cases, the country might end up becoming like India?

I’m getting worried by both the coming months of lockdown and looming deaths. I really hope that this will be stopped by the vaccines on May, since we Malaysians are ignorant enough to let the disease spread. Shame on us!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide