The Virus Outbreak Thread

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Separating the infected is indeed one of the vital method of cutting infection.  
But that’s not the excuse of not wearing mask, because the virus can still transmit through objects and air.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
So are you supporting anti-maskers? I don’t, because they might lead to more infections.

There is a difference between supporting anti-mask and criticizing leftists. Just because these “leftists” clash with those pigs doesn’t mean they didn’t do anything wrong. They still mass gather, fight shout clash and yell in public, disrupting social security and breaking laws, and some refusing to wear mask too. Among them only a small portion are genuine and most of them just use this as an excuse to get out and beat up others to spill out their snowflake emotion or grab attention, while media and sponsors of these things benefit from the coverage and attention they get.
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
In the west, all those temporary hospitals like UK’s Nightingale Hospitals and those tents in Central Park, New York, and navy hospital ships like USMS Whatever The Hell Its Name Is, they have never been used to their full capacity. They just opened, set a ridiculously strict rules and collect a handful of patients while gathering a shit load of media attention, and shut down immediately due to “lack of patients”, while millions of people are in dire need of medical equipments.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
There is a difference between supporting anti-mask and criticizing leftists. Just because these “leftists” clash with those pigs doesn’t mean they didn’t do anything wrong. They still mass gather, fight shout clash and yell in public, disrupting social security and breaking laws, and some refusing to wear mask too. Among them only a small portion are genuine and most of them just use this as an excuse to get out and beat up others to spill out their snowflake emotion or grab attention, while media and sponsors of these things benefit from the coverage and attention they get.

Exactly. Thank you.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Me too. I used to worry that the virus will keep going on forever, until it either crashes Malaysia’s economy, drives us mad in a lockdown for years, or kills off a big portion of the human species.

But with lower cases at my place, there are some parts of the world that are recovering. I hope it will be gone by the end of the year, but the virus is very unpredictable. I kinda feel worried about America, though, whether the reopenings might spark a new wave of infections and death …
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide