The Virus Outbreak Thread

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
They have no knowledge about science and common sense whatsoever and the only way to counter them is to stay away and pay absolutely no attention to their bullshit.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I regret to inform you that this variant can avoid antibodies outright, so the vaccine is out of the question here…

Alright, that’s it. Time to launch the nukes! Clearly we have exhausted all non-lethal possibilities of getting rid of this damn virus, so let’s just nuke the hotspots from orbit just to be safe!
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I regret to inform you that this variant can avoid antibodies outright, so the vaccine is out of the question here…
Alright, that’s it. Time to launch the nukes! Clearly we have exhausted all non-lethal possibilities of getting rid of this damn virus, so let’s just nuke the hotspots from orbit just to be safe!

Or federalism be damned and lock it all down for a month.

Y’know, do an actual quarantine.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Actual quarantine sounds like a good idea. It worked for Melbourne both times our hotel self-quarantine fucked up. It’s also part of the reason I believe tyranny will dominate much of the next 88,000 years…
RD4590
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Artist -

Vortex Clipper

Genocide is never an option. By your logic all the western countries, Brazil and India should be nuked.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I am pretty sure that comments about nuking countries or killing ourselves are all intended as jokes, but the humor was not communicated so clearly that it didn’t get misinterpreted.

So now we’re getting reports about suicides and calls for murder.

If everyone could please take a step back and reboot this conversation, and please either more clearly communicate when you are trying to be funny, or please try to not take the statements by others here quite so seriously, that would be nice.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Ciaran  
I’m sorry about that. It’s just that I’m getting sick and tired of hearing nothing but bad news regarding this pandemic; especially hearing about how the mutated strands cannot be cured by regular means.

It just gets me angry and impatient (and in this case, violent) at the same time. Once again, I’m sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide