The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
If old fat fucks, or paranoid Karen's and Chad's don't want the vaccine then start opening it up to everyone who wants it.

I'm getting sick of having to wait while a bunch of old dipshits um and ah over it, and rant about "duh gobbermant putting 5G microchips in muh vaccine". Let the stupid die.
MagpulPony
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Orange is good.
I will be waiting to get the vaccine. If people aren’t developing any severe side effects in the future, I’ll take it. But this tech is too new for me. Even a lot of healthcare workers are saying no, not yet.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ollo crew rejoice!
@MagpulPony

That doesn’t mean much in the age of vaccinations. Polio and bubonic plague still exist and are "with us," yet don’t warrant much thought these days. Hell, there’s a vaccine for chicken pox now, which didn’t exist when I was younger, meaning that the risks brought about with that are no longer a threat.

Once the vaccinations against COVID begin majorly, it’ll be seen as yet another flu: something that can be deadly, but isn’t as much anymore.
Meanlucario
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Steel/Lonely type
I helped my mother shop today. I judged everyone wearing a mask but not covering the noise. My mother almost drown as a child, so wearing a face mask causes her to get a bit dizzy, but she still wears one properly (though I did talk her into getting a face shield to try to use instead).
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
2 million Covid deaths worldwide.

Anyone still yelling “fake virus” by this point needs to be hit between the legs with a metal bat.
Background Pony #6CBF
So, people were mad that Biden was going to be administering more vaccinations early by using doses that were reserved for the 3-4 week delayed second dose.

Well good news! They won't be doing that.

Because there is no reserve.

The White House lied about that, and supply, and the supply chain, is even more fucked than everyone feared.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~