The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #863F
@Background Pony #863F  
Ok. That first post was an accident. I have given up on this quarantine for a long time now. My extroverted personality has starved for real people. If you don’t like the news, don’t watch it, I guess…

It’s working for me.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So it turns out the reason the hotel quarantine failed and created a deadly second wave that ended democracy and freedom was because they put it under the responsibility of a proxy Department of Jobs minister who’s only there for looks AFAIK (no idea what she’s actually supposed to do) and she put together a Shiloh-slapdash plan made in 24 minutes by a Trichechus named Chris Sheridan and congratulated themselves for doing the equivalent of building the Westgate Bridge by stacking radio towers until they fall into the correct position under the square-cube law.
Background Pony #39BC
@Wiimeiser  
Sounds like a work of art. What you guys need is a government that’s terrible at everything, but has luck on it’s side, like us.
Background Pony #39BC
@MagpulPony  
Well, with that mess of a quarantine at the border we have, I’m honestly surprised it took so long (i.e. There was the time when a fire alarm went off and social distancing wasn’t done properly, there was all the times people escaped, there was an accident where testing was mixed up, and a bunch of other things).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide