The Virus Outbreak Thread

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Ebalosus  
Because we are the same.  
My family being an average middle class household is able to buy 4 houses with their saving. That just proves how naive you are when it comes to the conception of “rich or poor”. Whether people gets poorer depends on the inflation and its corresponded living cost of the region, compared to the income, and how you utilize the saving. I’ve been living on my parents’ money for 20 years, and recently my dad has no income at all because he invested a startup company. But I still live in a 1500sq.ft house in one of the the city centers in Wuhan without feeling the financial strain.  
The most valueable asset in China is real estate and most of the people are able to buy a few so their saving could appreciate along with the market.  
And poor people in China live in countrysides. Don’t call them unemployed because they grow crops and domestic stocks, which means even though they have to live in a government-funded house, they are not getting any poorer. My grandma is an example. She lives in the mountains.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
It’s amazing that American bought off the entire world’s remdesivir and people still needs to spend thousands of dollars on it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Never, ever take Hydroxychloroquine without consulting your doctor first, ever. Every chloroquine derivative carries a high overdose potential, and it has numerous interactions with other drugs.

Taken by those with hypertension, it can lead to dangerous arrhythmia of the heart, as well as thinning and tearing of arterial walls.

In fact, never take any controlled substance without first consulting a medical professional. That includes any of the other “wonder drugs” that are hitting the market.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #CB9F

The White House is resisting funding increases proposed by the Senate directed at testing and tracing, increasing the budget of the CDC and NIH, and funding Pentagon programs aimed at stopping the infection abroad at US military bases.

This administration once again proves to be corrupt and inept at handling this crisis. Though I’m sure we’re about to hear a barely coherent counter argument to that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Our ol’ reliable Lagundi is now being studied for vaccine contender. The same herbal medicine that cured me from my bloody cough years ago.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
A pregnant woman has contracted the virus. In my opinion, she and her unborn twins, if they survive, should be studied to see how it affects unborn babies, if at all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide