The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Meanlucario  
No, I said that I didn’t want to be the bad news side of things, and proceeded to report on some of the new less than ideal information regarding asymptomatic people and a lack of immunity. The vaccine is still our best hope.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“To be very clear, we don’t want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don’t reopen their schools”

So sayth the nimrod leading our virus response.

As a former teacher, I’m livid that they’re reopening schools this year. There will be blood for this, mark my words.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@MagpulPony  
Too bad the vast majority of the country’s wealth is in the hands of 1% of the country and not being used to make those who need the money to survive a pandemic.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Virginia has now adopted one of the strongest worker protection orders for covid.

Requiring all businesses with customer facing roles to provide their employees with masks, set up hand sanitizer stations for both employees and customers, a dedicated set of cleaning regulations, and enforced social distancing rules for businesses that can effectively do it.

It also now requires all employers to notify all employees within 24hours when a member of staff tests positive for covid.

Those who test positive will be put on leave for at least 10 days, and they cannot be terminated due to a positive diagnosis.

Virginia is, as always, doing our own thing while 90% of the rest of the country fucks off.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool

Drama in the comments
@Zincy  
Where I live some people wear masks, some don’t. I always put one on inside public buildings. We shut down early and hard for a while (there was no actual provincial level lockdown but everything shut down anyway) but we’ve mostly opened up since then and things seem to be going fine.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Just hours after Walmart announced its face covering requirements, Kroger (which owns Smith’s Food and Drug) now also has a face covering mandate. Seems the private sector is stepping in where the federal and some state governments have failed.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A second official has come out and said that “Science should not stand in the way” of opening up our schools.

Corruption from the top breeds insolence from the bottom.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Victoria has over 2000 cases - over 300 in one day - while the rest of the country combined has less than 100. There is also now a ban from using shops and walking tracks that are farther away than the ones closest to you. I feel that Melbourne is doing so badly Australia should pull a Bir Tawil and declare us Terra Nullis. Split the rest of the state in two along the M31 and Barnawartha Creek or whatever it’s called (assuming it has a name), and put new capitol offices in Moe and Warrnambool.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide