The Virus Outbreak Thread

NeonThriller

@MagpulPony  
I was different back then  
I now know not to trust the right, their lies, their denial of the virus existing, and most importantly now I know to trust science a lot more than I used to.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Sky2000  
I take it you were just as outraged with the Left then for encouraging mass protests with thousands of people clustered together despite the pandemic then, yes? And that’s all I’m gonna say about that here since this ain’t the thread for it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A 30 year old died of covid after attending a party believing it was a “hoax”.

Nurses say one of the last things he said before passing was “I think I made a mistake”.

This is the grim reality of denial, people.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Yes yes, and how many of you sedentary, likely heavy ass fucks can say you don’t have underlying conditions?

Especially in this fat, unhealthy nation.

If I hear one more ignorant fuck talk about “preexisting conditions” I’m going to give them a preexisting punctured kidney. You have almost no way of knowing if you have these conditions. Hypertension, low blood oxygen transfer, asthma like symptoms, etc. In your late 20s through 40s they can lay hidden.

So, stop trying to be an armchair doctor and pretending like you actually know something.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A deaths a death, and thousands could have been avoided if we weren’t surrounded by self important, self absorbed, moronic, useless fuckwits. Each of which should have taken the place of every single death thus far.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide