The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
3 million confirmed cases, likely sitting more around 5 million actual cases.

While most of the western world navigates out of the pandemic, America barrels headlong into it on a wave of zealotry, idiocy, and stubbornness.
NeonThriller

@Zincy  
Nah, It’s ALL of the GOP, The party is EXTREMELY anti-science, is racist, hatemongers, is fascist, sadistic by enjoying the people’s suffering, cares more about guns than kids, loves confederate statues, and care more about money than keeping people safe from A FUCKING PANDEMIC!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Anyone know why this virus seems to be deadlier to men than women?

It’s as if Mother Nature gave men better physical strength but half-assed the biological strength.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

Women are, on average, more resistant to viral infection/complications.

They’re also healthier over all, especially with heart health. And remember, underlying heart conditions are a leading cause of covid complications.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
People in Ohio were burning masks.

I pray to the gods that the virus ravages them and all they hold dear.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ll explain my absence here from my behalf. Technically, all shit has just hit the fan in my place on Tuesday.

My village has been put into an all-out hard lockdown with each and every single one of us strictly unallowed to go outside even our premises or front doors/gates until notice. Because ze COVID cases in my neighborhood went from merely 16 to more than 500 within the span of 2 days.
Background Pony #DC85
@Zincy
Good fucking god, Those idiots are animals, Not people
And the bastards responsible are the White House and the hate group known as the GOP
ALL EVIL!!!

@Sky2000  
@Zincy
Nah, It’s ALL of the GOP, The party is EXTREMELY anti-science, is racist, hatemongers, is fascist, sadistic by enjoying the people’s suffering, cares more about guns than kids, loves confederate statues, and care more about money than keeping people safe from A FUCKING PANDEMIC!

>GoP iS a HaTe GrOuP  
Bullshit! You are clearly doomposting out of hysteria and some delusion. A “hate group” is an ill-defined term that can be applied to any group or gathering that YOU don’t like! Get a damn grip.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide